Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

boom boom bang bang/10

That pussy the governor finally got offed and the prelude to the carl/that kid who tortured animals in the early part of the comics has started. This was the best bit

Was thinking the same. I guess it's a spoiler, so...

They're siblings, though not sure if they're twins. Both girls were naming the zombies. Highly likely Lizzie was the one feeding rats to the zombies. She had a creepy fascination with the gore Glenn spat up and was playing with it with her boot, and finally ended up killing a zombie.

Lizzie is totally Ben. Also interesting that Carol unknowingly caused it.

boom boom bang bang/10

That pussy the governor finally got offed and the prelude to the carl/that kid who tortured animals in the early part of the comics has started. This was the best bit

Really? How hard is it to use spoiler tags?

Not hard at all.

What was the point of removing the only thing that made the prison a logical defensive position while overtaking it. That's like shiting in your own cereal and them complaining about your day.

boom boom bang bang/10

Really? How hard is it to use spoiler tags?

Not hard at all.

Funny that you're saying this, while you've quoted my post and not even edited the spoiler out, so if I did go back and edit it to have a spoiler tag, it'd still be there in your post.

I was tired, common sense is just lost on you.

If you edited your post obviously I would've done the same.

And you were "tired" so you couldn't use spoiler tags? You must be tired everytime you're in this thread. Hell, are you tired right now because in what world is that common sense? In this world it's alot more likely that you're just an ass.

There's alot of shit I can't do when I'm tired but using spoiler tags isn't one of them...

Well... I was really hoping for some more governor redux storyline. Too bad...

Hershal was getting old and pasty, so.... Meh.

On the up side its time to move on, time to get goin, what lies ahead i have no way of knowing, but under my feat, girl, the grass is growin... Yeah, its time to move on, time to get goin..ll

When they showed the rat that was tortured in that one episode, I couldn't exactly make out what the hell it was. It looked like a rat cut open and a brain sitting there, anyone wanna explain exactly what this animal torture thing is all about? Is it a big part of the comics/do you think it'll be a big part in the show?

When they showed the rat that was tortured in that one episode, I couldn't exactly make out what the hell it was. It looked like a rat cut open and a brain sitting there, anyone wanna explain exactly what this animal torture thing is all about? Is it a big part of the comics/do you think it'll be a big part in the show?

in the comics early on there are two brothers or something and one of them is driven insane by the outbreak and begins torturing animals and even kills his brother. the group thinks they have to take action but Carl gets pissed off and just offs him.

read this http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_%28Comic_Series%29

icon11.gif

Im predicting that it was the psycho little girl who killed those sick people and carol took the blame and helped her cover it up by burning the bodies. carol killing them and getting banned just seemed so random.

• Like 1

Do you guys think Judith was eaten by a zombie, or perhaps the reason her carrier was bloody is due to the fact that someone covered in blood took her on the bus?