Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

Alright well i no longer hate the governor, It would seem the writers are doing a good job of making him likable. Kinda makes you feel sorry for the ole Psychopath.

That's what they're trying to do, I bet he's gonna be an ultra douchebag again pretty soon.

Was nice having a break from the main cast, especially since they're just cleaning up a bunch of blood and corpses at the moment. I liked the Governor having an episode to himself, and it looks like the next one will be the same. Also nice to see Martinez again.

Martinez is chill as heck, freaks me out that he looks Samoan but is played by a mexican dude.

Not a big fan of the governor as a psychopath, never have been, he got complacent when he had his empire

Well, i consider myself a casual fan, but i liked it, though i felt the first half hour was really strong, then it dragged on after that.

Come on guys, he is gonna return to his old ways before the end of the next episode.

Exactly, they just want you to think he's changed so when you realize he hasn't you hate him even more.

Fuck the governor. Trying to humanise a character they spent the whole last season demonising. This is just lazy writing. Try something original.

It's actually really really good writing. It just should've taken place before they TRIED to dehumanize him, right around when Michonne had her feelings and Andrea was besotted with him.

Timeline it somewhere before he met his boys and established woodbury, he could be explaining his past to Andrea, drawing her in deeper and having the same effect where you genuinely feel bad for him, because he had the daughter he lost [this would have made it difficult for her to be zombified in woodbury though] and then lost a young girl he formed a strong platonic bond with. Andrea is getting all besotted, all while the viewers are learning about his evil doings. It would have been far more powerful.

Even where that episode was in the timeline though I still think it's one of the best episodes across all 4 seasons.

I liked the episode. I think it's great that they're humanizing him. It's not like the guy was just plain evil to begin with.

Episode 5 was good aswell.

Can't wait till they reach the prison.

Finally, the fence face-off. It's only taken a season and a half. Shame the relationship-ending-in-a-beheading never happened.

Could still happen

yqWlvbS.jpg

This is why I pirate games before I buy them.

Pretentious indie shit is completely fucking broken, as per usual. Look how far off that fucking cursor is

The xbox and ipad version of that game are pretty decent.