Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

This show is just getting depressing episode after episode. Why not have a decent plot that involves the origins of the virus or something that is about rebuilding.

It's not about the virus, it's not about the zombies. What caused the infection is irrelevant. They tried to explain it when they went to the CDC building in the first season, and it was stupid and very out of place. There is no reason to explain how the infection started in the first place. They sure as hell wouldn't know what to do about it, and it's not going to get rid of the millions (probably billions) of zombies.

The story is about the people, how they interact, how they deal with this new world. Other people have been a bigger threat than the zombies and have caused more problems than the zombies. The zombies are nothing more than a plot device. Zombies damaging the fence is no more of an issue than running out of food would be. In fact, the zombies and fence are easier to deal with.

The whole point is that these people are unprepared for this, and the fact that zombies are on the back burner while the group deals with human enemies and their own psychological issues demonstrates this. They're more worried about themselves and the human events around them than the zombies. In addition, the Walking Dead universe is clearly one in which zombies were never a part of pop culture, and there has been no indication that anything resembling a prepping community exists in this world, either. This is a completely alien situation to them, and the constant human-related issues force common sense to take a back seat while they deal with them.

Epic post

I think Carl burned those two....

According to TTD

We found out this episode that Carol burned the bodies.

I didn't notice anything to even imply that. Must have not been paying attention for some reason.

It was mentioned during the episode.

According to TTD

We found out this episode that Carol burned the bodies.

I didn't notice anything to even imply that. Must have not been paying attention for some reason.

Rick: did you kill karen and david Carol: yes

How little attention do you pay bruh?

• Like 2

Don't get me wrong, that entire episode was basically a piss break (other than the discovery about Carol and them seeing that huge build up) but I'd never miss a bit.

I know the show isn't really the greatest harbor of logic but the threat has never been the zombies because multiple seasons of just killing zombies would never engage you for long enough. Dead Rising was basically the game of TWD before the games existed considering the zombies were really a minor annoyance and the real threats and enjoyment from the game stemmed from scavenging and the psychopaths, just like The Walking Dead.

The governor is low tier psychopath at best, he's weak and grew soft because of the resources he had to hand.

he dropped his back and paid dearly for it.

The saviors are the real psychopaths and will make for the best TV in years if they make it that far. Negan is evil incarnate.

I don't. The guy is a joke and has suffered dearly because he thought he would have his men around him 24/7. I wouldn't even be surprised if that Martinez guy who looks like Mark Hunt actually channels Mark Hunt and kabosh's him.

Fuck rick. Fuck him so fucking much.

Saw the first few mins of talking dead. Chris Jericho was right when he talked about carol.

I am fairly certain this is a precursor to

the prison being permanently compromised and them leaving for the alexandria safe zone, when they get there they will meet back up with carol.

Not really. She suffered for years with domestic abuse. Despite outwards appearances people in that situation can sometimes be extremely strong of character.