Psy

Where are you from?

I was born in the tiny country of Luxembourg, a country situated between France, Belgium and Germany.

The luxembourgish flag, which is very similar to the Dutch one:

luxembourg.jpg

The capital of Luxembourg, also named Luxembourg:

LuxembourgCityAerialView.jpg

Luxembourgs most famous castle, Vianden:

vianden.jpg

However, I moved to a small island in the Atlantic Ocean in December 2011. The name of the island is Madeira.

Madeira is a portuguese island, but is situated relatively far away from Portugal.

Flag of Madeira:

640px-Flag_of_Madeira.svg.png

Funchal, the capital city of Madeira:

vol_funchal_gf_4.jpg

The island has a beautiful nature and beautiful villages and towns:

2929-md.jpg

Cheers, David

• Like 1

Why did you move to England?

Money

Must. Hold back. Racism.

Screw it.

Polish people took your jobs because most British people are really lazy and always complain. So the employers prefer foreign people.

I was born in Chicago but live in South Barrington. I go to school in Chicago so I stay at my friends place there alot. SB is just full of a bunch of douchbag rich kids. I like Chicago alot more.

Guest Marney

Why did you move to England?

Money

Must. Hold back. Racism.

Screw it.

Polish people took your jobs because most British people are really lazy and always complain. So the employers prefer foreign people.

Polish 'workers' don't know how to do a job properly. Even the Irish laugh at your plumbers:

In the words of that guy at the end "Never let the Polish near your house!"

Thats your opinion, when I talked to some employers a couple of months back they said they would rather have foreigners working for them because english people would just do a half assed job and complain about it all day long.

Guest Marney

Thats your opinion, when I talked to some employers a couple of months back they said they would rather have foreigners working for them because english people would just do a half assed job and complain about it all day long.

Slaves are allowed to have a voice these days and that's why they complain.

I am born and raised in Newnan, Georgia. Its pretty nice, I mean not compared to yalls extravagent English churches and castles n shit but its not bad. Plenty of crime and your common south corrupt cops that look the other way and fuck with you. Some are cool and honest but theirs a good number that sell and will lock you up for looking them in the eye. Newnan consists of all nationalities, but is almost all white redneck and hood blacks.

Heres some pictures:

only good part is downtown

Ride%2030.jpg

Katt Williams was arrested here

1000-4111-22019373-kattwilliams.jpg?w=230

Parts of The show on AMC The Walking Dead was filmed at my local High School. That is in the senior parking lot.

twd4.jpg

Many of you may find this just a complete hoax and not real or taken seriously but this is very common where im from. They are so poor they get retailers to pay for their car paint, wheels, stereo if they put the logo all over the car. This one is a little over the top ill admit but I wouldn't be suprised if I saw it ridin next to me.

The correct way to say this car in dialect is a 2 door cutty donk sittin on 6's ridin stupid with king kong in the trunk.

mcdonalds_ghetto_car.jpg

T.I. grew up not to far away along with alot of other rappers, heres a picture of him gettin sprayed by the cops.

1295822630_fight.jpg

Love this place, doesn't get much more southern then this.

225%20S%20BBQ%2002.JPG

• Like 1

I live in Indiana I lived in many towns I was born in Bloomington Indiana I lived in Indianapolis Greencastle terre haute Martinsville paragon which is where I got in my first fight farmersburg Indiana was voted most ignorant place to live in America the movie original gangsters was based on a true story in Gary Indiana were Michael Jackson was born mike epps is from Indiana he has a song named gone back to Indiana look it up it will show u what some of Indianapolis is like I don't no how to post links or pics sry Larry bird is from French lick Indiana the kkk is there and much more of this fantastic place the Indy 500 is here also its the crossroads of America u have to go through us to get somewhere better

I am born and raised in Newnan, Georgia. Its pretty nice, I mean not compared to yalls extravagent English churches and castles n shit but its not bad. Plenty of crime and your common south corrupt cops that look the other way and fuck with you. Some are cool and honest but theirs a good number that sell and will lock you up for looking them in the eye. Newnan consists of all nationalities, but is almost all white redneck and hood blacks.

Heres some pictures:

only good part is downtown

Ride%2030.jpg

Katt Williams was arrested here

1000-4111-22019373-kattwilliams.jpg?w=230

Parts of The show on AMC The Walking Dead was filmed at my local High School. That is in the senior parking lot.

twd4.jpg

Many of you may find this just a complete hoax and not real or taken seriously but this is very common where im from. They are so poor they get retailers to pay for their car paint, wheels, stereo if they put the logo all over the car. This one is a little over the top ill admit but I wouldn't be suprised if I saw it ridin next to me.

The correct way to say this car in dialect is a 2 door cutty donk sittin on 6's ridin stupid with king kong in the trunk.

mcdonalds_ghetto_car.jpg

T.I. grew up not to far away along with alot of other rappers, heres a picture of him gettin sprayed by the cops.

1295822630_fight.jpg

Love this place, doesn't get much more southern then this.

225%20S%20BBQ%2002.JPG

I only liked because of the Walking Dead.

Guest Marney-1

Melbourne, Australia

AUSTRIA!!! Well g'day mate, let's put another shrimp on the barbie!

25zrpg4.jpg

Topic title says it all :)

Here are a few pictures of my city. Two of them were taken at the Lumiere light festival where the city is lit up by international artists, it's amazing. They also had a giant snowglobe constructed around the main statue in the centre of the city with 'I love Durham'

durhamlocationsr.jpg

durhamspring.jpg

durhamview.jpg

lumierei.jpg

lumiere2.jpg

And home to the world famous Durham Cathedral :)http://en.wikipedia....urham_Cathedral (where parts of Harry Potter were filmed)