Psy

Where are you from?

I AM 15 AND I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHERE I LIVE IN CASE YOU NAUGHTY PEOPLE COME TO MY HOUSE AND KNOCK ON MY DOOR AND SAY THINGS TO ME.

No snow but it's been very foggy here this evening.

That image makes me think of this song. its now stuck in my head and I need to get up early in the morning. thanks marney

i live in a city in the GTA for those of you who dont know thats canadian slang for the Greater Toronto Area, the city i live in is a crappy little suburb a half hour from toronto, where all of the action is (great nightlife, amzing food and nice views.)My city is brampton and a funny statistic is that white people are almost a minority here its like 40 percent indian at least. heres a pic of the city

This is toronto or how its pronounced with a toronto accent Toranno

shit my photos didnt work for some reason

Guest Marney1

i live in a city in the GTA for those of you who dont know thats canadian slang for the Greater Toronto Area, the city i live in is a crappy little suburb a half hour from toronto, where all of the action is (great nightlife, amzing food and nice views.)My city is brampton and a funny statistic is that white people are almost a minority here its like 40 percent indian at least. heres a pic of the city

This is toronto or how its pronounced with a toronto accent Toranno

shit my photos didnt work for some reason

I don't see a pic.