Psy

Where are you from?

I think the topics were seperate enough, you can suck marneys cock if you wish...

Ah for some reason I got the wrong end of what you meant. I agree it seemed like a decent seperate topic but...what can you do : /

I don't want to suck anyone today

Thanks to QD's guidance I now object to this merge too!

I live in Indiana I lived in many towns I was born in Bloomington Indiana I lived in Indianapolis Greencastle terre haute Martinsville paragon which is where I got in my first fight farmersburg Indiana was voted most ignorant place to live in America the movie original gangsters was based on a true story in Gary Indiana were Michael Jackson was born mike epps is from Indiana he has a song named gone back to Indiana look it up it will show u what some of Indianapolis is like I don't no how to post links or pics sry Larry bird is from French lick Indiana the kkk is there and much more of this fantastic place the Indy 500 is here also its the crossroads of America u have to go through us to get somewhere better

I almost passed out reading that, with no fullstops and all.

Cleveland. America's wasteland.

Lots of steel mills and industry (or lack thereof). Weird people. Weird food. Plenty of Negroes and Polish. <===That's neither good nor bad.

Shitty sports teams. A river that actually has caught fire due to the massive concentration of SHIT in it. Twice.

A Cleveland food specialty: The Polish Boy. A sausage or hot dog. Put it in a roll. Put barbecue sauce, french fries, and coleslaw and/or chopped barbecued pork bits on top. Then add more sauce. It can be hot or mild. But always delicious. Adam Richman talked about it when he came here. Look that shit up if you dare.

:sick:

UK... all we get is rain and people swearing all day.

Topic title says it all :)

Here are a few pictures of my city. Two of them were taken at the Lumiere light festival where the city is lit up by international artists, it's amazing. They also had a giant snowglobe constructed around the main statue in the centre of the city with 'I love Durham'

durhamlocationsr.jpg

durhamspring.jpg

durhamview.jpg

lumierei.jpg

lumiere2.jpg

And home to the world famous Durham Cathedral :)http://en.wikipedia....urham_Cathedral (where parts of Harry Potter were filmed)

i like your part of town.

I'm living in London at the moment. I think i've developed asthma, and i've become accustomed to being intimately packaged sardine-style underground (the tube). You don't need pictures of London, i'm sure you've all seen it.

I'm from Morocco and i'm new here ! I don't speak english very well so i'm here to improve it and sure, talk about GTA V !

uhmmm, i don't think that everyone know Morocco, so it's a country of North Africa, next to Spain for a distance of 20km ! (3700 for USA) !

Let's see some pictures !

maroc.jpg

maroc-casablanca-2.jpg

Go on, Jeff!!!

Birthplace of Brian Clough. Say no more. Middlesbrough is a damn fine town.

Go on, Jeff!!!

Birthplace of Brian Clough. Say no more. Middlesbrough is a damn fine town.

Quality Uni down there, was going there until i met my lecturer and discovered he was a stuffy old cunt and decided I couldn't be arsed with my course.

I consider all of Suffolk County my home as there is such diversity along the county here on Long Island. The following are on the North Fork, a place I like most. Most well known for its beaches and wineries, although the sand is really shitty compared to the South fork in most spots. Makes for some great fishing in the Long Island Sound between Connecticut.

3037315184_9db07eeebb.jpg

para_pv_sander_mattituck_web.jpg

3921251.jpg

Above is Love Lane, a nice short strip of road with ma and pop stores along each side, wonderful during the Fall and Summer.

09wineries-600.jpg

Winery on the North Fork

orient_point_lighthouse_print.jpg

Orient Point lighthouse

Florence, AL

Not really sure what its known for. The Metro area is divided by the Tennessee river and includes Tuscumbia, which is where Helen Keller is from and Muscle Shoals, where a lot of famous records were recorded in the 50's 60's and 70's. Civil War blah blah. A charming southern town situated in a swamp.

paternity-dna-test-florence-alabama.jpg3490371004_1979cab13e.jpg

DSC02794.JPG116708-004-0D3C16D9.jpgmain.jpg580616_10151292437546395_716932548_n.jpg

I was born in the then town (now city) of Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England, UK.

Since then I have lived in many places, but the coolest place I have ever lived in is Manchester.

At present I live across the border in Wales, in a city called Swansea (Abertawe in Welsh). Contrary to popular belief, the Welsh are NOT a nation of sheep-shaggers, and not really as anti-English as they'd have you believe. They only tend to beat the Welsh flag when our respective countries take each other on in sporting contests.