Psy

Review The Last Thing You Watched

I've just started reading The Great Shark Hunt by Hunter S. Thompson. Enjoying it thus far, it's me making giggle my arse off.

If you're a fan of Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas or Hunter's style of writing you will definetly enjoy this book.

I Spit On Your Grave

This is a movie about a writer called Jennifer Hills, she comes to small town in america and stays in a cabin in the middle of no where to heelp her write her latest novel.

She then gets gang raped by 5 men including the Sheriff of the town. The rape scene is quite graphic, once they are finished she wakes up naked and tries to escape but she can hardly walk and the men follow her. She manages to jump into a lake and get away.

This is where the fun starts. She finds the men and one by one kills them in the most gruesome ways. One of the men had his eye lids pined open with a fishin hook whilst birds peck out his eyes. Another is balenced on a bath with a plank of wood, the bath filled with acid. One man has the pleasure of having his penis removed with sheers.

Possibly the best kill is when she put a shot gun up the sheriffs arse pointing to another rapist, a piece of string is on the shotgun trigger and on the other rapists arm. The rapist wakes up, moves his arm and it shoots the sheriff through the arse to his mouth which the kills the other rapist.

Its a really good movie, when she kills the men you feel satisfaction as you feel so bad for jennifer.

I would give it 9/10 as it takes a while to get into it.

Anyone else seen this film?

10/10 for Act of Valor.

Hands down that movie has to be one of if not the best movie I've seen. The only movie to show active duty military and the only movie to use live rounds.

This part of the movie gave me the hardest throbbing 'knob' ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhScHssvM68

I'll eventually edit this post when it's not 2:30 am.

The only thing I didn't like about it is the pastor over acts, like a person attempting a bad impersonation, is hard to understand at times, and goes on a boring monolog for like 10 minutes... But, if you fast forward past that you havnt missed anything important and the movie is good

Yours sincerely, A fine gentleman with an iPhone.

I thought his acting was fucking brilliant. But, yeah it was pretty long and drawn out.

Watched Immortals. I'd give it a 6/10. It had good action, but it's hard to give it a rating when comparing it to 300. The acting was very mediocre and the characters weren't gripping at all. Freida is fucking gorgeous though.

Drive (2011)

This movie's about a stunt driver who's also a part-time getaway driver. I don't want to give away too much, but I couldn't recommend this movie enough. Especially for people on this forum! MUST-SEE,piece of art.

- 9/10

Hunger Games (2012)

Great movie with an interesting plot. But it definitely didn't live up to all the "OMFG ITZ DA BEST MOOVEE EVA!" type shit that all the kids say these days. I would reccomend watching it.

-8/10

I just watched Treasure Planet with my little cousins. It's A really under rated film. One of the best kids films I've ever seen. It's really good for kids when they're annoying the hatred out of you. 8.7/10

Have annoying little kids as company? Shut them the fuck up (without beating them... Mercy) with Treasure Planet!

They're not my kids. I'd probably get arrested, I don't wanna go to prison with all the horny black guys, and the slimy white ones.

:buttsecks:

No im just not that into superheroes

Amen, I was starting to think I was the only person on the planet who doesn't like the whole superhero thing. Hell, I can't fucking stand watching superhero movies.

I think Samuel l Jackson was the only black guy in the avengers

:huh: and? I haven't seen this movie yet but that statement was rather random.

Also, If you arent that into superheroes, why see that movie? I mean logically, why would you? It's pretty clear what its about.

I Spit On Your Grave

This is a movie about a writer called Jennifer Hills, she comes to small town in america and stays in a cabin in the middle of no where to heelp her write her latest novel.

She then gets gang raped by 5 men including the Sheriff of the town. The rape scene is quite graphic, once they are finished she wakes up naked and tries to escape but she can hardly walk and the men follow her. She manages to jump into a lake and get away.

This is where the fun starts. She finds the men and one by one kills them in the most gruesome ways. One of the men had his eye lids pined open with a fishin hook whilst birds peck out his eyes. Another is balenced on a bath with a plank of wood, the bath filled with acid. One man has the pleasure of having his penis removed with sheers.

Possibly the best kill is when she put a shot gun up the sheriffs arse pointing to another rapist, a piece of string is on the shotgun trigger and on the other rapists arm. The rapist wakes up, moves his arm and it shoots the sheriff through the arse to his mouth which the kills the other rapist.

Its a really good movie, when she kills the men you feel satisfaction as you feel so bad for jennifer.

I would give it 9/10 as it takes a while to get into it.

Anyone else seen this film?

I've seen it, definately one of the better remake movies I have seen. The last film I watched was called The Horseman and it had a fairly similar plot;

Christian' date=' a divorced father and white collar businessman grieves over the complicated death of his daughter. When a video arrives anonymously in the mail, featuring his daughter heavily intoxicated and mistreated, Christian sets out on a reckless journey to find answers. Fuelled by rage and sorrow, the death toll quickly rises as he uncovers an ugly truth. Along the way he meets Alice, a young runaway not unlike his daughter and a fragile friendship begins to unfold[/quote']

Again, quite a graphic film, but if you can stomach the aspects of the plot that deal with the circumstances of the girl's death and the strong violence, underneath is some very well-acted drama. The scenes with Alice are quite understated but provide a nice change of pace and tone from the killing scenes, and as a father, I really found myself rooting for Christian throughout.

8/10

I think Samuel l Jackson was the only black guy in the avengers

Nope.. You forgot about the two soldiers that were gayfully jogging through that underground tunnel, one of them were black.