Psy

Review The Last Thing You Watched

The Wanderers (1979)

Great coming of age movie set in the 60's among the street gangs of the North Bronx, focussing on the greaseball gang of the title. Awesome soundtrack. A bit dated and the acting is questionable in places but I love it.... particularly the teacher trying to sort out racism... and the final showdown....

A few words of advice: "Leave the kid alone" and "Don't fuck with the Wongs"

Penny Dreadful, series premiere.

Timothy Dalton, Eva Green ( :fap:), Josh Hartnett. Horror, set in Victorian London, vampires, murder, assorted monsters. Supporting cast (and part of the main cast) includes a few characters from classic horror and non-horror novels, like Frankenstein (and his monster), Dorian Gray (praise be to Oscar Wilde), and Mina Harker. Very elegant, very gory, very interesting. Season pass'd on my DVR.

9001/10

• Like 1

Cosmos: A Space Odyssey

I like Neil Degrasse Tyson a lot, and I have gotten the chance to finally catch this program. Unlike other past programs similar to this, I find myself wanting more after each episode and I'm fully immersed. The execution and the animations and everything about it is just enjoyable. I can see why it attracts so many people when it airs, and I am really glad they rebooted it. Tyson, who knew Carl Sagan personally, gave a tribute to his work on Cosmos back in 1980 and shared several memories at the end of the first episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb5tdqplTqQ

• Like 1

Inside: Chipotle

A Netflix documentary that was playing on the t.v in the background. The owners pretend to care for their employees. The employees pretend they've landed a fantastic opportunity. It's worth 11 billion...I think. They are starting to open tofu eateries....I think. 1/2 hour long.....I think. You can also catch the sequel Inside: Mcdonalds.

Cosmos: A Space Odyssey

I like Neil Degrasse Tyson a lot, and I have gotten the chance to finally catch this program. Unlike other past programs similar to this, I find myself wanting more after each episode and I'm fully immersed. The execution and the animations and everything about it is just enjoyable. I can see why it attracts so many people when it airs, and I am really glad they rebooted it. Tyson, who knew Carl Sagan personally, gave a tribute to his work on Cosmos back in 1980 and shared several memories at the end of the first episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb5tdqplTqQ

If science interests you, Sagan's Cosmos book is worth a read.

• Like 1

Timothy Dalton, Eva Green ( :fap:), Josh Hartnett. Horror, set in Victorian London, vampires, murder, assorted monsters. Supporting cast (and part of the main cast) includes a few characters from classic horror and non-horror novels, like Frankenstein (and his monster), Dorian Gray (praise be to Oscar Wilde), and Mina Harker. Very elegant, very gory, very interesting. Season pass'd on my DVR.

9001/10

Now I have to illegally download this too.

• Like 2

9001/10

So, it's gory and it has that going for it, I'm a sucker for gory. But the plot is pretty wank and the concept is just cheesy.Guy playing Frankenstein just sounds like a cocky wanker. Sort of disappointing, sorry bro.

I watched the film "Chained" - "Bob, a cab-driving serial killer who stalks his prey on the city streets alongside his reluctant protégé Tim, who must make a life or death choice between following in Bob's footsteps or breaking free from his captor.". It was decent, I like Vincent D'Onofrio so that's why I watched it. Also, sociopaths and overall evilness, that's also why I watched it. Surprised a woman directed it, considering the overall theme of the film, I don't think many women would go near that with a 10 feet pole.

Basically you have Bob. A rapist/serial killer who kidnaps both mother and son, does the whole nasty thing with the mother and then is like "shit, I don't know what to do with the kid now, fuck it, I'll break him and make him my slave". Decent enough twist at the end.

Orange is the new black is pretty good two episodes in,

I really like the show.

I've also been watching Community which I find hilarious. The characters are all likable and it has a good story line. It's features actors like Ken Jeong and Chevy Chase and has guest starred George Takei, Drew Carrey, Jack Black, Hillary Duff, and more.

• Like 1

Yes it is, I watched the trailer and as Michael Bay's name rolled in I was like... not sure. I mean, if they were smart his name wouldn't even appear in the credits. Though we would know when everything started exploding.

There's actually an explosion in the first episode. Some guys are holed up in a cabin on their ship, behind a barred door. The pirates chuck a grenade at the door.

Yeah, it's pretty good. Quality deffo goes down as the seasons roll in though.

"See you fucking morons later, because I'm going to Tampa to suck some titties."

• Like 2