Psy

Review The Last Thing You Watched

The Book Thief. 10/10

Excellent everything: script, cast, production design, costumes, lighting, score...some breathtaking performances, especially the title character. I'll pick up the novel at some point. The film made me actually miss working in showbiz, when every so often we got to tell a really good story in a beautiful way. Bonus: it's narrated by Death!

Haha "haven't heard anything positive about gravity"....

It only won about 12 academy awards. :P

Awards mean nothing to me.

How many Grammys has Lil Wayne won?

The Book Thief. 10/10

Excellent everything: script, cast, production design, costumes, lighting, score...some breathtaking performances, especially the title character. I'll pick up the novel at some point. The film made me actually miss working in showbiz, when every so often we got to tell a really good story in a beautiful way. Bonus: it's narrated by Death!

If the movie is like it is advertised, it's nothing like the novel. The novel is a black comedy. It is in no way a heart warming story.

Stand Up Guys.

You have Walken and Pacino with Alan Arkin. This...could onlybe...very good. A bittersweet story that is as sad as it is funny. For such a relatively simple plot, it's refreshing and original. 9/10

Con Air wasn't that bad, compared to the other shit of the age.

'98 - '02 was a long stretch of various pools of diarrhea disguised as major blockbusters.

Just so I don't get any sand in my vag, are you saying all major movies from that time are pure shit, or just the vast majority?

American history x 1998

Being john malkovich 1999

Requiem for a dream came out in 2k....

A beautiful mind ~ 2001

Dear God, but I loathed A Beautiful Mind. That guy had all kinds of weird sex that strangely never was mentioned in the film. I wanna see Russell Crowe have strange sex, dammit!

Vikings (TV show) - 8.5/10

Why the fuck have I only just discovered this?! I have a massive fondness for pirates, and vikings are essentially the original pirates. Fuck, eat meat, drink ale, kill stuff, pillage, burn, and fuck some more. Is this not life?

Entourage (TV show) - 8/10

Has some great cameos in this show, and the plot isn't too bad either (in that there isn't really one).

Workaholics (TV show) - 9.5/10

TV doesn't get much better than this, similar to the first few seasons of Community, this really captures a niche audience. BUT, if you can relate to the humour, it will literally be the funniest thing you've ever watched.

Workaholics (TV show) - 9.5/10

TV doesn't get much better than this, similar to the first few seasons of Community, this really captures a niche audience. BUT, if you can relate to the humour, it will literally be the funniest thing you've ever watched.

It says a lot about the quality of this show that I quit smoking weed not long after the first season, and I still find it equally hilarious.

Broad City is good, too. Kind of like a female version of Workaholics, minus the working. Give it a go. Hannibal Buress' small role is funny enough to keep me watching, but everyone on the show is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6v2KELfJdo

This is my new favorite cartoon. It's Doc Brown (Rick) and Marty McFly (Morty) from back to the future doing shit inter-dimensionally. Makes me laugh my balls off.

Just wanted to say thank you so much for this. I've basically been getting all my friends stoned and then putting this on the TV for the last 3 days.

• Like 1

Vikings (TV show) - 8.5/10

Why the fuck have I only just discovered this?! I have a massive fondness for pirates, and vikings are essentially the original pirates. Fuck, eat meat, drink ale, kill stuff, pillage, burn, and fuck some more. Is this not life?

Don't forget eating wild psilocybin mushrooms before all the pillaging. Vikings were fucking insane and awesome.

I dug Entourage. It was pretty funny and interesting in the first grip of seasons, plus it was fucking loaded with hot women. I stopped watching during the last or second to last seasons because it got way too dramatic and boring for me.

Workaholics is fucking hilarious! I haven't seen anything after the second season, though. Real stupid move on my part. I can imagine it only got better.

I liked it...it's kooky but it made me laugh. Reminded me of watching other insane shows for the very first time, where your eyes are tripping balls cause they've never seen anything like it...see also Ren & Stimpy or Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

• Like 1