but idk if rockstar would really want a whole gang of say "white" people having a shootout with an all hispanic or black gang idk.

Why not? In team based games in RDR you can have Rebeldes vs. American Army and such, then you are automatically given one of those character's models. What's to stop people from having a racist gang war? If they want to play honkys vs. spics vs. crackers that's up to them, R* can't really stop them.

• Like 1

but idk if rockstar would really want a whole gang of say "white" people having a shootout with an all hispanic or black gang idk.

Why not? In team based games in RDR you can have Rebeldes vs. American Army and such, then you are automatically given one of those character's models. What's to stop people from having a racist gang war? If they want to play honkys vs. spics vs. crackers that's up to them, R* can't really stop them.

Viceman, you da bomb bro lol i like what you said

• Like 1

Like i said, creating your own character would be beast. So its not just Black v White, its also things like fat v skinny, baldys v afros. Would be such a great idea and put so much more entertainment in the game.

yea i personally dont have a problem with it i was just saying. i myself see my MP character as some super fat black chick in a bikini riding around on a bike lol or running around with a purple dildo (if optional)

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Anyone know if it's possible for consoles to have more than 16 players? I'm thinking the map might look a bit bare with just 16.

I'm thinking more of a stadium like in Vice CIty that you can enter during multiplayer and there's some jumps/obstacles for you to play around with.

That track is 50km long and takes nearly 15mins to get round. That's all I know. The stadium from Vice City, what a cool place that was! A huge indoor arena/stadium sounds a great idea.

Okay im sorry, but who the hell is that kid. i've seen his face so many times and i have no idea what he did, or who he is. btw, keep gta 5 like gta 4 in the sense of random guns everywhere, did not like RDR Multilayer at all

gta_san_andreas_multiplayer_01[1].jpg

I really hope by the next GTA they improve the online multiplayer experience a lot. Sure they had the basics on IV, but i really hope - for instants; we can have large freeroam sessions, where you can have say 50-100 players per map. Instead of just being able to kill each other, they should have the freeroam as a sort of hub to start matches, freeroam missions, join gangs/clans, in-which you can have planned matched for turf influence. Maybe a little like what they did with RDR but more. There is so much potential for online multiplayer, that R* North and GTA V could re-invent the genre once again.

Make some of your own suggestions that you think would enhance the multiplayer experience on GTA, so we can all discuss it. You never know, R* could see some of our suggestions and implement them!

Dude...samp had max 500 player slots per server, so it would be cool for R* to make 4 big servers:

1. Big roleplay server (maybe: Rockstar GTA V Roleplay)

2. Big DM server (Rockstar GTA V DeathMatch)

3. Big stunt server (Rockstar GTA V Stunts)

4. Big movie server (Rockstar GTA V Movie server)

You know, like WoW...

In roleplay they can put many things like:

Hitman organisation

Police

Medics

Firefighters

Gangs

Car Dealerships

Houses

Turfs

Jobs

Gun shops

etc...

In DM they can put things like:

Large DM spawn area

cmd for special DM areas

Private DMs with passwords

etc...

In Stunts they can put things like:

Many pro made tracks and jumps

Every fucking vehicle there is in the game

In Movies they can put things like...well you know...

• Like 2

Guest Marney1

^ That's kind of what I meant when I said a 'playground for cars' it would be never-ending fun. :P

Maybe we'll have movie studios complete with a vehicle stunt track area?

Anyone know if it's possible for consoles to have more than 16 players? I'm thinking the map might look a bit bare with just 16.

Are you talking about GTA in particular? If not PS3s done up to 256 players.

Guest Marney1

In an open world environment just like GTA?

In an open world environment just like GTA?

Guest Marney1

Well hopefully we'll have more than 15 other players this time round, unless there's more players online I'm concerned it'll look like a ghost town.

Not everyone plays in the same manner. Some are stealthy while others are chaotic players. Racers or real life simulator fans who just want to be politically correct gta bus drivers and go home after a hard game’s work. So the features included in a game has to match all types of expectations. At least to some extent.

There are so much high expectations about GTAV that when people will play the game for the first time the only thing they will probably notice is the absence of features they wanted. I hope not. All the wish lists sent to Santa, err I mean Rockstar will almost certainly not all be implemented. Except for the fellow who only wanted a wobbly purple dildo as weapon and an optional naked protagonist.

Player classification is important. What kind of player are you? So to stay on topic about the Multiplayer Mode;

I found it interesting to have included

Friendly Fire: ON/OFF for Peace/War amateurs

Blips: ON/OFF/NEAR/FAR for stealth and chaotic killers

But the real deal is Pioneering in Multiplayer functionalities. Bringing up that cell phone and viewing a large list of online team missions and features would be very much appealing. The ability to do much more in Free Roam and spending your hard earned money in Single player online on a variety of features as mentioned above such as exclusive online cars and weapons is a nice field to explore.

Socialization in a full-feature playground.GTA Style.

It’s all very nice to have the latest supercars and weapons but if the environment doesn’t provide the space and infrastructure to enjoy them, what’s the point?

How about removing those useless supermarket trolleys and closed amusement parks that lag processors to make room for ramps, extra highways and usable sports arenas? (like mentioned above). Compared to San Andreas Liberty City after a while felt like a prison. But that’s just my opinion. Multiplaying in an adequate environment with features and modes bursting out of my cell phone. Or iPad..

That’s it for me.

Let’s not forget, although game developers have immense creativity, they are themselves limited by platform capacity.

Problem is if you have too many people, eventually they will all get together in the same place and the hardware won't be able to cope with it. GTA IV got laggy enough with just a few people in the same place blowing shit up.

what would be a good idea is say you join a gang in multiplayer and then decide to leave that gang could then have the choice to let you walk free or eliminate you maybe you could rob other people or even other players could choose to put a hit out on you and whoever kills the target gets cash off of the player that put out the hit just thinking out loud

• Like 1

Or proud americans driving tugboats on land lagging everyone out. Hopefully in the V free roam they fix the glitch where cars stop spawning.

I'm really hoping they let us spawn a car of our choice. It sucks how you have to wait for the right time of day for a certain car. I've ended up in a fucking Lokus more times than I care to count in IV.

Guest Marney1

Or proud americans driving tugboats on land lagging everyone out. Hopefully in the V free roam they fix the glitch where cars stop spawning.

I'm really hoping they let us spawn a car of our choice. It sucks how you have to wait for the right time of day for a certain car. I've ended up in a fucking Lokus more times than I care to count in IV.

Speaking of cars in multiplayer, I hope all the vehicles from the main story are available unlike IV.

I thought GTA multiplayer would be cool, till we actually had it and for me it's just a crazy ape shit assholes knocking me down every 5 seconds.

Guest Marney1

I thought GTA multiplayer would be cool, till we actually had it and for me it's just a crazy ape shit assholes knocking me down every 5 seconds.

You're supposed to press the buttons.

Didn't your carer tell you that?

Edited by Marney1

I think campaign (story mode) should be linked to multiplayer somehow. So lets say you bought a nice corvette in campaign, you should be allowed to use that online because your hard work will give you an edge over the other players. Idk just a thought.