It would be cool if we could maybe do some heist missions in Multiplayer, or maybe like a "Coyote Hunt" or something like that, Hunting in General with your friends..would be fun

• Like 1

Well I saw that's it being developed by two teams. I hope they put all the single player features into Multiplayer like the cars and trains and stuff. I really hope they don't omit anything like that.

Crashing a Free Roam server by filling up a cargo plane with players and hitting the side of a mountain.

has died

has died

has died

has died

has died...

• Like 3

One thing i hope that they put in is a hardcore mode in multiplayer. i hope that they do it like they did in RDR like how there was no blip over your head, even when in plain sight of another player. i liked being able to blend in with the crowd without being noticed by other players, and being able to hide in the bushes without fear of a giant blip over my head telling the other players where i am. but one thing i hope that they change is when in RDR hardcore if you ran or jumped you showed up on the map, that just seemed really stupid to me. but besides that i think that hardcore mode would be awesome in gta 5.

• Like 1

Anyone here going to start playing multiplayer after completing all the main missions? Because I am.

i think i might play around 20 or so missions to get a feel for it then head straight into multiplayer, but play both alternately. i miss that feeling i had when i first played gta 4 online, i really hope i get that feeling back with 5. pure bliss

• Like 1

I'm thinking more of a stadium like in Vice CIty that you can enter during multiplayer and there's some jumps/obstacles for you to play around with.

i like this, and there should be a derby race you can enter with awesome crappy rusted cars lol and have a booth outside of the stadium for optional events like monster trucks! or enter you rusted car to be smashed by monster trucks and you get to watch as an audience member. Another crazy idea of mine for some multiplayer fun in the off road truck races with friends. i hope they fix the truck and SUV driving as well i have owned several and have been taking corner really fast for a couple of years and i wanna see them go up on 2 wheels and not flip instantly or just do a crappy drift, it wasnt bad but i know they can do better from what i've seen and the bobcat trucks i cant wait to drive, you guys have gotta see the new crash test phisics in the game. i have a video, do you wanna see? and no its not a dumb fake its a new test engine they are running and dan houser wanted people to know they are doing better.

I think they should worry about the freeroam and not as much as the multiplayer, I mean single player is what Grand theft auto is known for.

it would be nice if free roam had better clothes customization because preset clothes are just...uuh

My major concern that has not been addressed here is modding. Modders ruined GTA4 free roam for me. I understand now they have instituted a system in Max Payne 3 where all of these clowns are forced to play only with each other. It's a crock of shit to have 3-4 assholes in any game who can cause you to catch fire at a whim for no discernible reason.

Do you guys know if Rockstar is solving this issue in GTA 5? Without that I will be avoiding online like the plague.

My major concern that has not been addressed here is modding. Modders ruined GTA4 free roam for me. I understand now they have instituted a system in Max Payne 3 where all of these clowns are forced to play only with each other. It's a crock of shit to have 3-4 assholes in any game who can cause you to catch fire at a whim for no discernible reason.

Do you guys know if Rockstar is solving this issue in GTA 5? Without that I will be avoiding online like the plague.

While I don't really know if R* has taken any measures to combat this plague, I think the new Crews system will help players get into games with people that are interested in the same style of play as they are. If you go onto the social club site and look at the options to create a new Crew, there a several options you can select to define your style of play. Personally I just like cruising around a fucking with npc's, but if someone fucks with me I make them regret it for the rest of the session. Mainly why I always play non-friendly fire matches.

I really don't want to belong to some crew or clan or any gay shit like that. Pardon me. I just want no modders. I don't really get into game types other than straight free roam.

It will be crazy enough dodging fighter jets without worrying about some unimaginative cunt spawning different color cars and driving 5,000 mph everywhere.

Neither do I, all I do mainly is just cruise around really. Or explore shit, or try and get people to chase me to see if i can outrun them.

And what I meant by suggesting the cruise system, is that by even joining the crew of this site, you'd be able to automatically join freeroams with people that want to play similarly. I havent even used it so im still a bit skeptical about how it will work. Either way im almost always going to be found out driving on country roads.

• Like 1

A multiplayer mode dedicated to piloting would be nice. A lot of GTA players hate on all pilots because of the few bad seeds who ruin free mode lobbies with spawn killing. A dogfight/piloting mode would surely fix that and expand on the trend of piloting on GTA.

• Like 3

Neither do I, all I do mainly is just cruise around really. Or explore shit, or try and get people to chase me to see if i can outrun them.

And what I meant by suggesting the cruise system, is that by even joining the crew of this site, you'd be able to automatically join freeroams with people that want to play similarly. I havent even used it so im still a bit skeptical about how it will work. Either way im almost always going to be found out driving on country roads.

Well that is pretty neat. You guys are fuckin cool, and I didn't quite understand how the crew thing works. I haven't played Max Payne 3, only read of it.

If we are all in a crew what benefits does that grant us? Even if we aren't Xbox friends would we be able to invite crew members into games to back us up?

More that I think of it, back up would serve me well because I talk A LOT of shit online lol. I back it up, but friends wouldn't hurt.

Also I have always wanted to try some creative shit that I can't get enough people to do. I have great ideas for some drills that would create like the most elite bad ass motherfuckers in GTA.

Imagine some ass clown on the map is fucking everyone's groove up somehow. Then imagine that 8 motherfuckers all skydive down, pull chutes very low, land, and all shoot that cocksucker with RPG's.... Yeah drink it in.

It would be sweet.

• Like 2

I feel like like this is going to be a long and fruitful friendship. You maintain a crew score and can have rival crews but i dont really care about that part.

Im always down for fucking up an assholes day. for a while in RDR i was in group of dudes who would all have the indian skin from Revolver, and ride around bareback with tomahawks just wreaking havoc.

it will be pretty cool to be playing online and you see rival crew members and then you invite people from your crew... bam instant gang-war. it makes it all better that im in the g.s.f. crew and that there are ballas and vagos crews.

Hope they put some of the SA-MP RP features like going to jail and getting cuffed but having a cool animation for it. I highly doubt they'll put it though

I hope you can get the police on you in private match freeroam with your friends! :D

I think GTA V should have a main menu where you can choose 'single player', 'multiplayer', 'exit' etc. I didn't like it how you had to enter the campaign and watch those stupid pictures of the woman licking the lollipop and those hard men playing dominos. That way you can access multiplayer straight away and not have to wait for the campiagn to load :P

Edited by Massacre
Fuck your giant text.

I hope you can get the police on you in private match freeroam with your friends! :D

I think GTA V should have a main menu where you can choose 'single player', 'multiplayer', 'exit' etc. I didn't like it how you had to enter the campaign and watch those stupid pictures of the woman licking the lollipop and those hard men playing dominos. That way you can access multiplayer straight away and not have to wait for the campiagn to load :P

GTA is all about the single player campaign. The multiplayer, while fun, is secondary. In my opinion one of the best things about GTA games is how when you start it up it just loads you right to your last save without having to dick around a different menus to get started.

V will be no different.

• Like 5