Whenever you have a thought, think my thoughts suck. I shouldnt be thinking and then just stop and dont share it....your welcome.

Since when has anybody bought cars in Grand Theft Auto? Next time you have a thought just Shut the fuck up.

Iv'e bought cars due to the sheer fucking boredom of having all that money and nothing to do with it

When the fuck has that even been an option? Where are all these purchasable cars at? Did I miss them while I was busy taking shit for free?

I have so many questions!

• Like 1

When the fuck has that even been an option? Where are all these purchasable cars at? Did I miss them while I was busy taking shit for free?

I have so many questions!

At the docks in SF after you've completed the import/export list you're able to purchase them back. If i remember right you had to you use the crane to get them off the boat though.

Cops and crooks from Gta 4 needs to make a comeback. That was a great game mode! May need to be tweaked slightly. For instance instead of the crooks getting to a vehicle just a simple evade could be better? And maybe something like search and destroy from call of duty. One team plays a security team and the other a gang. And the gang has to destroy a vehicle of some documents? And the security team has to defend it. That would be a lot of fun. Instead of playing games like bomb the base repetedly.

I just had an idea for multiplayer and forgot what it was. :unsure:

Memory loss is common with old age :).

Doesnt neccarily have to do with age at all, could be because of mens memory, hell Im 27, I dont call it memory lost just CRS- a rare desease better known as cant remember shit :jumpy:

I just had an idea for multiplayer and forgot what it was. :unsure:

Memory loss is common with old age :).

Doesnt neccarily have to do with age at all, could be because of mens memory, hell Im 27, I dont call it memory lost just CRS- a rare desease better known as cant remember shit :jumpy:

Vacant/Marney is 81 so its probably memory loss...bless him.

I think that there should be a new mode in multiplayer like cops vs. robbers. The robbers could rack up points by destroying and killing and the cops could get points for killing or arresting them. A circle would appear showing where the robber is.

Feel free to change this but try to stay around this game mode. P.S. Add me on xbox so we can play GTA 5, my gamertags PRESTOisTHEWALL

(I'm new to this site)

So this is my first topic here on the forums. Basically it has to do with the clothing you unlock in multiplayer. We all know that the ranking system was pretty cool and theycan still include it, but I would like to see more options as to when it comes to clothing options. The idea is that Rockstar could have a section both on Xbox marketplace and Playstation store that you can buy clothing for your multiplayer character in packs and it would cost Microsoft points (around 240 a per pack) or PS money. The clothes would range in all types to fit players preferences and Rockstar would make money off of it too (maybe this would encourage them). Clothing could range from suits, gang clothing, casual clothing, accessories, police and military clothing (similar to Saint Rows in their Lets Pretend store) and much more. If the idea of using actual money to pay doesn't suit you could also have money that you earn in multiplayer then customize your multiplayer character using that, or the clothing you use in singlpelayer could be interconnected to multiplayer?

Let me know your thoughts and ideas!

I don't like the idea of having to pay extra for something that could easily have been included in the main game, but if you did I wouldn't really care, I would just play with default clothes.

But earning the money ingame seems alright, but I suspect some people will find ways of exploiting this and cause massive amounts of boosting.

• Like 1

That is true, but I would like to see more options of clothing you can wear, especially for those in clans.

• Like 1

Or proud americans driving tugboats on land lagging everyone out. Hopefully in the V free roam they fix the glitch where cars stop spawning.

I'm really hoping they let us spawn a car of our choice. It sucks how you have to wait for the right time of day for a certain car. I've ended up in a fucking Lokus more times than I care to count in IV.

yeah they need to fix that glitch and i agree there should be a bigger variety of cars unlike in GTA IV where only a set of 5 different cars spawn at once. Oh and for me its the DF8-90 that pisses me off. I've seen it so much that now I refuse to even be in one lol

-all singleplayer cars in multiplayer

-more enterable buildings

-More people like the original post said

-a menu where u can start co op missions/activities with your buddies

-an actual game mode for demolition derby

-maybe custom street races like in MCLA?

-alot more buildings to parkour on (and an option where u can turn falling damage off)

-better unique stunt jumps..the ones in GTA IV either had not enough room to get speed or a shitty landing area

• Like 1

I hope they put in a multiplayer feature where you can join a MC club where you and other players can ride around and do drug runs etc i think that would be epic

It's not an MCC game... TLAD was the last GTA game, and it was about that.

I'm talkin online just something that people can do if they choose whilst in free roam make it an option like the police missions etc in previous games. if they wanted to do they would go to a certain point on the map or a bar was just a thought

I hope they put in a multiplayer feature where you can join a MC club where you and other players can ride around and do drug runs etc i think that would be epic

It's not an MCC game... TLAD was the last GTA game, and it was about that.

You both realize that MC = Motorcycle Club so the second C and Club afterwards are not needed it's like you're saying Motorcycle club club.

Hi im new here and haven't checked the forum for posts like this but still :D

I thought as there probably will be multiplayer (well we can be certain of it) i can share some ideas with you on customisation.

Cars- For starters i hope there is a game mode like race where you can buy a car (you can use any car for free anyway) but you can buy one and fully customise it: paint jobs, vinyl's, window tint, exhaust, fuel, bonnet shape, trunk shape, bumpers, weight frames (like rally cars), wheels and Nitros perhaps. Also these cars can be found in certain garages over the MP map which will have your car in it only, no one else can have you car. also i would love a wide range of cars anyway from old cheap cars - to new supercars - to muscle cars - trucks and so on.

skin- i think it would be great to customise your character again: age, sex, face shape, height, weight, top (t-shirts, jumpers, jackets (done up and unzipped), shirts (buttoned and un-buttoned)), trousers (shorts, underwear, jeans, hiker pants), shoes, gloves, hats and glasses. and of course you can change colours on them, like colour 1 - red, colour 2 - blue. Also i think it would be GREAT to have DLC skins like on LBP 1 and 2. so you can dress up as say john marston, buzz lightyear, scarface, terminater (destroyed), angus young, hellboy and so on :D when a film comes out maybe they can have some characters from there as DLCs even optimus prime (but he would have to be smaller.

guns- on the trailer i saw a silencer making me think that you can customise weapons, keeping it like gta 4, where you can still find weapons laying about but instead of a pistol as your starter maybe you can buy a weapon to replace it and then customise it: sights, colour, silencer, ammo, dual and so on. say an RPG will be expensive and a revolver not as quite.

Some more gamemodes would be great, like "defense building" one teams stays and defends a building and the other team has to destroy it (destructable environment for this one building?) or team banger racing, destination race (one destination but you can take any route), terminator (one player has extra ammo and heath and the others have to kill him (one life) but it will take place in a small area. and once again FREE ROAM!!!!       also friendly game, no guns but just a mess around like mountain biking only, or flying jets only.

thanks for reading :D

In Gta V we all know there will be vehicles, but what about "bigger" vehicles? Such as RVs, trains, and planes. I hope you can go inside the cargo hold of a cargo plane or the cabin of trains and passenger jets. Take a cargo plane fly it over a train in MP with some friends on motorbikes in the c-hold, then open up the doors and they back out onto the roof of the train. Ride to the cab then bust in guns blazin' taking over the train. The passenger npcs are freaking out then your friend in another train full of explosives plows head on into yours.

Edited by Marney-1
Topic merged

With a Fucking Huge Ass map, it shouldn't be too hard to render at least 32 people on a console, right?

Maybe, if it could render that many people they might have to dumb down the game just to get it to run on the Xbox 360/PS3, unlike the PC version.

I'd love more mission style game modes similar to the ones on GTA IV.

If we unlock new & better car mods by doing specific missions/tasks then car show type things would be a great multiplayer mode, but if everyone has access to the same mods then I don't see much point in doing it. Unless you can customize a car completely.