So seeing as we level up our multiplayer character's stats and reputation, does this mean we won't be able to change their appearance afterwards or anytime for that matter...? I'm not talking customization wise, more like editing our character's "genetics" I guess.. I think it would kinda suck to be stuck with a certain look that you decide you don't like..

So seeing as we level up our multiplayer character's stats and reputation, does this mean we won't be able to change their appearance afterwards or anytime for that matter...? I'm not talking customization wise, more like editing our character's "genetics" I guess.. I think it would kinda suck to be stuck with a certain look that you decide you don't like..

What, Like life?

I can't change up my kids appearance when i get bored... I like the fact they use a gene pool for creation. You probably will be able to get the chance to change them, but it will probably cost a lot of money in-game. I think the point of the character online is that it's a persistent avatar that you learn to appreciate, and your friends get to learn your face, and know how you look, as one of the crew members and all that. Changing your character every coupe of days or so will make the experience slightly less enjoyable for me. I would prefer to have a face for each of my crew members/peers, rather than having to look for their names. Maybe it's a level of role playing i'm after in GTAO, i don't know.

My personal opinion, i'm sure there's a conflicting opinion coming up.

• Like 6

I can't change up my kids appearance when i get bored...

So much laugh.

Also, I agree with you. I like character customization when I'm making my character for the first time, but I never change them after that. I've made changes to hair and other minor things, sure, but I've never made a drastic change to any character I've made in any game. I wouldn't finalize my character if I weren't sure that I wanted them to look that way permanently.

I always wear a gas mask, anyway.

I'm a bit curious on how the servers will work..? Will you be directed to the server with the best connection? Can you choose different lobbies? I'm located in South Korea, so I'm sure the only ones who will have this game are soliders over here. Koreans aren't big on PS3/XBox so I doubt many will even play the game. Has me a bit worried I'll be the only one around. Not sure if this has been mentioned in any interviews etc.?

I'm a bit curious on how the servers will work..? Will you be directed to the server with the best connection? Can you choose different lobbies? I'm located in South Korea, so I'm sure the only ones who will have this game are soliders over here. Koreans aren't big on PS3/XBox so I doubt many will even play the game. Has me a bit worried I'll be the only one around. Not sure if this has been mentioned in any interviews etc.?

I think it works like this: First you get matchmaked with people in your country, then if their are not any or another problem arises you will be matchmaked with people in the continent etc etc.

I think it works like this: First you get matchmaked with people in your country, then if their are not any or another problem arises you will be matchmaked with people in the continent etc etc.

Right, hopefully there will be enough people playing in this region I won't have to worry about lag...

Right, hopefully there will be enough people playing in this region I won't have to worry about lag...

The way I understand it is that if you join a crew on the Rockstar Social Club then you'll automatically be joined with them first. There is a few basic crews with massive numbers so it might pay to join one of them