Dictionary Definition:

Hazing:

- to harass with unnecessary or disagreeable tasks.

- the practice of rituals and other activities involving harassment, abuse or humiliation used as a way of initiating a person into a group.

But no need to argue, it was nothing but a lousy attempt of mine at humor...

Moving on, so with crew hierarchies, does this mean that our crews can be larger than just 8 or so...?

Go make me a sandwich. But first insert this butt plug in yer ass and drink this pint glass full of garbage water.

Hazing.

That gives me an idea. Get a friend to steal my car, then use insurance to get another one. Then we'll both have nice cars. Insurance fraud ftw.

No.

Get full coverage on the car, then get life insurance on your friend. Have your freind steal your car, rigged with explosions, then kill him. Collect the life ensurance and get your car replaced.

• Like 1

That gives me an idea. Get a friend to steal my car, then use insurance to get another one. Then we'll both have nice cars. Insurance fraud ftw.

No.

Get full coverage on the car, then get life insurance on your friend. Have your freind steal your car, rigged with explosions, then kill him. Collect the life ensurance and get your car replaced.

Get new Friend, Repeat, Profit.

No.

You gotta ensure that insurance

I really hope they allow you to rig your own vehicles with explosives, so if anyone steals my car i can watch the fireworks, loot their corpse, then claim all damages on the insurance...

Just like beyond the thunderdome baby!

We should be able to rename our ranks. So muscle be 'hood rat', Rep be 'made nigga' then 'nigga makers', 'dogs balls' and 'top dog'... Or you could use the standard Mcdonald's crew system... ...or a classy crew could use an executive ladder.

• Like 1

We should be able to rename our ranks. So muscle be 'hood rat', Rep be 'made nigga' then 'nigga makers', 'dogs balls' and 'top dog'... Or you could use the standard Mcdonald's crew system... ...or a classy crew could use an executive ladder.

So in other words, we can make a mafia type crew with the don, capos, made men, etc..?

They say when you go on a robbery with your friends you can choose to share the money or run off with it.. I wonder if there is a way to send money to other players. I say this because I was thinking maybe players can team up and be sneaky about it. Say you get 4 people in a robbery and I decide to secretly team up with one of the other players. One of us grabs the money and then kills the other 2 guys and then splits up the money between them two. That would be sweet.

Interesting idea, i'm sure we'll see something like it. Crime is rarely an honest business.

However, I doubt this needs its own topic.

Have they said that you can betray your crew? I would think the "keep the money for yourself" line meant that but I'm not entirely sure.

Thought I'd throw this here:

GTAOnlineMap1_zpsc9c63954.png

The "GTA Online Map" could end up stretching North up to San Fierro ( San Francisco ), and East to Las Venturas ( Las Vegas/ plus R* could legitimately add Area 51 ( "69" ) since it's in Nevada as well ) and maybe even add another City & Town further East like Salt Lake City and Aspen ( Aspen is marked "A" on the map ), too add some more variety to the terrain with some snowy areas ( plus it would be interesting if they added a Yellowstone like National park in the north/ due to the great diversity of it's wilderness ).

As I mentioned in the other thread, TreeFitty believes they'll combine cities as islands rather than growing out the land. Whilst I prefer the land to be grown out to include the areas BlackSox has highlighted above (though I believe Grand Canyon will be included eventually) it makes more sense to take the existing cities and add them together (bigger map, minimal effort), especially if they do what I think and head back to Vice City for the next installment.

Even with the island thing I don't think it'll be one world where you just fly to another island city. I could see it if they had you install the map and character data to your console (to avoid disc switching which would defeat the purpose) but even that would have plenty of loading times between cities with all of that data. It might happen on next gen but even that's a stretch right now.

I believe their "expansions" will be merely future titles with online features and all the stats are kept with the Social Club - the hub of GTA Online.

• Like 1

Thanks for elaborating. I certainly don't think an entire map would happen even on next gen as I wouldn't expect a Vice City game to appear until around 2017-2018 and noone knows the true capabilities of the next gen consoles yet. You know more about this stuff than I do but it would be surprised if the ultimate goal (well down the track) wasn't one playable map with multiple cities that could be accessed be flying, boating, driving or (god forbid) walking.

"The upcoming multiplatform video game, “GTA 5,” will be adding a hierarchies system to the Rockstar Games Social Club feature. As reported by Gaming Phanatic on Aug. 29, the new addition should help crews from the latest “Grand Theft Auto” installment be better organized.

Under the hierarchies system in “GTA 5,” players are divided into five different groups. The crew leader is the most powerful member as he is the only one capable of assigned rank to any other members. The two assigned commissioners are described as the right-hand men or women who could invite or promote others from within the crew.

Three lieutenants also have limited abilities such as deciding who to demote or promote. Four members of the crew may also be designated as representatives who have some basic recruiting responsibilities. The rest of the new hierarchies system is made up of lower-rank individual called “muscles.”

Players will be able to test out the new Rockstar Games Social Club feature when the “Grand Theft Auto Online” mode is activated on Oct. 1. A small patch will be released to activate the online multiplayer features of the open-world action adventure video game." -Examiner Website

What do you guys think? It might be real but its from the Examiner so who knows.