:o I want an all expenses paid vacation at R*'s Guantanamo Bay!

That could work. Have multilayer criminals who have been caught sent to prison to do their time in real time (only a day or two) but with the twist being that it is a separate game play element in itself. Players can use the time to build their reputation, recruit and be recruited into crews, gamble to make money from other players or even start and participate in fights.

You could also attempt to escape, post bail or just wait your time until you're freed.

• Like 4

:o I want an all expenses paid vacation at R*'s Guantanamo Bay!

That could work. Have multilayer criminals who have been caught sent to prison to do their time in real time (only a day or two) but with the twist being that it is a separate game play element in itself. Players can use the time to build their reputation, recruit and be recruited into crews, gamble to make money from other players or even start and participate in fights.

You could also attempt to escape, post bail or just wait your time until you're freed.

Yes! I love this idea!

I remember previously asking R* to make the blimp available in game, so they must be reading my posts here.

We want Rocktanamo Bay, Rockstar!

(If Rockstar employees are actually reading this, please name the warden of Rocktanamo Gordon Kennedy. It'll make us all smile.)

http://kotaku.com/150-version-of-gta-v-lets-you-play-online-as-niko-bell-1206988682

GTA Online introduces a new spin on traditional character creation with the hereditary-based creation system. Select your character’s appearance by choosing your parent’s heritage, then use the gene dominance meter to dial-in which parent your appearance favors more. Additionally, you'll customize your character's daily activities - everything from family time to illegal work and sports to couch potato hours all have an impact on your character’s appearance and skill set (and you can always rank up your skill stats more via gameplay).

The more I read about this game, the more I think Rockstar have managed to create something that will be remembered for years to come. This could very well be the Grand Theft Auto III of this generation in terms of innovation.

I'm going to start my own crew, just to haze the newbies and force them through initiations.

I would gladly be your Commissioner..

"Hey nOoBs, go fetch me a red Bugatti.. and if you're not back in ten, then find another fuckin' crew! And don't even think about bringin' the heat back here you little rat dick, or I'm killing you myself.."

• Like 1

I might start a Korean gang, and let them farm me money selling crank, and winning races for crew ranking, and then demote them if they fall below 100k a week. Then i'll supply them with the odd reward to keep them happy. Hell, they like being dictated, i revoke all rewards. Ranking only.

• Like 2

I'm going to start my own crew, just to haze the newbies and force them through initiations.

"Hey nOoBs, go fetch me a red Bugatti.. and if you're not back in ten, then find another fuckin' crew! And don't even think about bringin' the heat back here you little rat dick, or I'm killing you myself.."

No. Just No.

No. Just No.

No. Just No.

That's not even hazing. Also agreed Bronson

Dictionary Definition:

Hazing:

- to harass with unnecessary or disagreeable tasks.

- the practice of rituals and other activities involving harassment, abuse or humiliation used as a way of initiating a person into a group.

But no need to argue, it was nothing but a lousy attempt of mine at humor...

Moving on, so with crew hierarchies, does this mean that our crews can be larger than just 8 or so...?