So maybe GTA V should have roleplaying too - just like Crazybob's Cops and Robbers, except for the fact that cops would really need to grab and shove the criminal onto the ground or something just to arrest one that has a gun - or for the criminal can freeze his hands in the air if he is not holding the gun. Even so, criminals do need a gun to rob a place. Multiplayer should be up to 100, maybe at least 200 max to fit people in a server - which I would have to note that GTA IV only allows 32 players max for PCs while consoles could do up to 16 max (which is lame). The more people, the better.

I didn't like attempting to explain the ridiculous amount of damage my car had inflicted, knowing full well that my game-mate saw absolutely nothing.

Trying to figure out what these GTAO icons mean. The one the bottom looks like a parachute. The one on the left looks like a checkered flag and a car, racing maybe? Top right is a star and top left looks like a checkered flag and something else.

2b99b5a9-d09a-4279-a22e-3d14014f51c0_zpsb93753f5.jpg

Trying to figure out what these GTAO icons mean. The one the bottom looks like a parachute. The one on the left looks like a checkered flag and a car, racing maybe? Top right is a star and top left looks like a checkered flag and something else.

The parachute could be a online missions?, get In a Plane or helicopter and have to get to a certain location and make the drop while police and or other people try to stop you. And Im almost 100% the flags are for races. No idea what the star

is though. I think ththey'll be some kind of online missions either co op or free for all, sort of like a daily challenges.

The top left icon is definitely a checkered flag with a mountain bike.So....bike racing as seen in the gameplay demo i guess.

As for the star , why wouldn't it be a heist mission?

Hopefully they don't strip away some of the cars online, and even trains, I'd love to hijack a train and derail it into someone.

@MrlFlamingo @RockstarInform We’ll have the first details on Grand Theft Auto Online sometime this summer

-Twitter

So we can expect to hear something between now and the last day of summer, which is 4 days after the release date.

So we can expect to hear something between now and the last day of summer, which is 4 days after the release date.

Wha??? Since when did summer (US) end on September 21st?

In the real world, summer ends on August 31st...

Maybe the star relates to the missions you have to do for famous people, stars of the screen

Wha??? Since when did summer (US) end on September 21st?

In the real world, summer ends on August 31st...

Evidently the timing of summer is horribly inconsistent among nations. My US-centric mind can barely comprehend such a thing...

Wow, no kidding! It looks like in parts of the US, summer ends on the first weekend of September, which happens to be September 1st.

With GTA IV, we only saw multiplayer details roughly a month before release, so as you said, it could be anywhere from now to about August 19th (or later!)

But from what we've been lead to believe, there's going to be a lot happening in GTA Online, so I'm sure we'll see a magazine preview or gameplay video on it soonish...

Multiplayer details revealed: March 14th.

GTA 4 released: April 28th.

That's nearly a month and a half before, not three weeks, pal.

• Like 1