Hold up, Hold up, So you have played the game? And you didnt consider tell....

:ermm: That's sarcasm, right?

Somewhat, But still, why not send a PM to his more "active" members and fill us in

Hmm, was that even more sarc... Actually don't worry. xD

Guest Marney1

I mentioned being able to drive a bus (as in be an actual bus driver) somewhere, maybe this has additional ideas?

So what you want is to play APB, the game that was 5 years in development and then the servers shutdown a month after release because no one brought it.

So what you want is to play APB, the game that was 5 years in development and then the servers shutdown a month after release because no one brought it.

Just read the wiki article about that, funny shit. :D

Guest Marney1

No.

I might buy that... Might, Im getting Forza 4 first though. I played the demo for that the other day, And the game was just like any other racing game until I drove my car straight into a wall at 150mph. I rolled six times and was able to replay it over and over again. Thats what sold me on it.

Guest Marney1

I can't wait for the first iGTA5 free roam party, and for Psy to record it for historical purposes. :)

I probably won't be touching multiplayer until I've finished the story though.

In my opinion instead of the levelling up gives you specific items like in IV you should get money (or XP) by doing something like Gang Hideouts in RDR and then be able to chose different models clothes, hats etc so it is more about unlocking waht you want instead of just being given specific stuff for levelling up.

OR you could have more level but make them easier to obtain because in IV it was extremely hard work levelling up and it was very annoying. Also have an option to ask the host or a vote for the settings because i have seen thousands of hosts kicked while trying to change the settings

Guest Marney1

I will be jumping straight into multiplayer. Just so I can be ahead of all my friends. I'll play the story during the day, Multiplayer at night. 72 hours straight

I didn't even know there was such thing as multiplayer until I started playing with the phone after I'd finished GTA IV. True story that.

For Free Roam I agree with 50-100 people doing there own thing would be sweet

Maybe for death matches they can have smaller maps if it's only 16 people (like 3 or so city blocks of a map) or support more people and just let them go loose on an island.

don't know what would be good multiplayer match types though...

As I've said before, I hate the RDR ranking system. I like IV because everyone gets the same guns and it's a level playing field. Skill over XP crunching.

Yeah, the ranking system we could do without. Just keep the scattered weapons like IV has now.

A 'normal life' option of some sort would be nice for when you tire of being the baddie; daily life carries on all around you while you work for the local bus company picking up and dropping off passengers while keeping to the work rota. Take too many wrong turns or arrive at your destination too late and you get fired.

Maybe that's more for when you turn your phone off during single player though?

like that bus idea and if you drive recklessly you get pay deducted and scare passengers away

• Like 1

i think a friendly (no killing other online players) ,normal (aim-assist), and hardcore free roam (no aim-assist) would be great. like RDR has for those of you that have played it.

i hate how on gta4 as soon as i spawn i instantly get murdered by someone else. or when i just wanna drive around the city in a bike i get shot and killed by someone.

being able to join a gang or create a gang with friends would be badass too.

and a large character customization, and online missions. pretty much how RDR had their MP and more but gta 5 version. and im sure Rockstar will deliver

Well I think R* learned a lot with RDR's multiplayer and we'll see quite a bit of it implemented into GTA V's MP mode.

Fucking hell, an on-topic post...

• Like 1

Free roam with a similar ranking system to GTA IV, but with the ability to create a gang and rob stores/houses and commit other crimes would be badass. Silently rollin' down a driveway in Vinewood breaking and entering, stealing some expensive stuff and getting the f*ck out of there. Or 4 of you in a Cavalcade roll up to a bank, jump out complete with balaclavas and gym bags... That would be awesome.

• Like 1

Free roam with a similar ranking system to GTA IV

Nah, that was crap. You had to boost to rank 10. At the same time though, I really hope they don't give higher ranks all the cool gear, like better weapons and such in RDR. That really spoils the essence of free roam for me.

for MP characters i hope you can choose from at least over 50 different characters in all shape and colors. i can already imagine someone running around with an obese gang lol. but idk if rockstar would really want a whole gang of say "white" people having a shootout with an all hispanic or black gang idk. i just want variation in character selection besides just clothing.

gta_san_andreas_multiplayer_01[1].jpg

I really hope by the next GTA they improve the online multiplayer experience a lot. Sure they had the basics on IV, but i really hope - for instants; we can have large freeroam sessions, where you can have say 50-100 players per map. Instead of just being able to kill each other, they should have the freeroam as a sort of hub to start matches, freeroam missions, join gangs/clans, in-which you can have planned matched for turf influence. Maybe a little like what they did with RDR but more. There is so much potential for online multiplayer, that R* North and GTA V could re-invent the genre once again.

Make some of your own suggestions that you think would enhance the multiplayer experience on GTA, so we can all discuss it. You never know, R* could see some of our suggestions and implement them!

I agree totally. I have not read any comments above me so if you have already said this, i apologise.

First thing what sprung to my mind when i heard GTA 5 had just been announced, is the multi-player aspect of the game. Since GTA 4, there has been Red Dead Redemption which was EXTREMELY similar to The grand theft auto franchise (in my opinion). The multi-player on RDR was amazing. Posses, Co-op missions, gang hideouts and dont forget the zombie survival game modes! Immense!

All i am hoping for in GTA 5 is some little things such as:

-Gangs (Similar to Posses on RDR)

-Gang Turf (On free roam)

-More interactions with the environment.

-Please let there be some sort of Hardcore mode, where you cannot see other players on your map or their names above their heads. Bringing sort of a stealthy approach to the game.

-When in game chat, only being able to hear people who are not in your gang from an actual realistic hearing distance to also allow you to sort of eavesdrop.

-Why not some casual actions whilst on a sneaky mission (following, eavesdropping, mugging, etc.) such as smoking a cigarette, sitting on a bench, having a cup of coffee or even maybe having a conversation with a random pedestrian.

-Some cool on-line character customisation. So when your in an on-line game, if you want your guy to have muscles, you actually have to go to the gym ON-LINE and Buy clothes from money you earn ON-LINE.

All of these ideas could be easily improvised to the game, making it much more fun and elaborate to play. Thank you for reading this and please leave any of your other ideas to a reply to this comment.

Thanks (Y)

(Btw, Gta V FTW! :jumpy:)