*looks at top where topic title and date is*

*Changes title to: "Grand Theft Auto V will release in two years"*

It was my first post, it had to be stupid.

:luis:

Sorry, I can't abuse a member until the 5th post.

He's from Ohio. What, you expected logic?

He seems to understand the site better than I had anticipated. Jolly good.

marney rolled back in.

I'm convinced marney is among us still. GTA fans don't just bale, even if they were a cunt :P

*cough* see MAG *cough*

So then it might be possible for GTA V to have 100+ players in one Multiplayer Game World.

I sure do love the idea of loads of people populating the city at once. I just don't see a consistent experience with that many people, not on Ps3 or xbox. Sure it's possible, Mag proved it. I just don't think R* are strong enough in the "online department"... Well i'm hoping i'm wrong, and they hired the best network team.

I'm thinking along the lines of 32-48 player server, max. Which is still pretty good, good enough for 3-4 clans to battle it out on for turf or drug runs or whatever.

I think we'll see a more involved version of "mafiya work" & "carjack city". Maybe we'll be able to play Cop N Crooks whilst doing a Heist. So one group takes on the heist, whilst the other tries to prevent it as the law...

• Like 3

marney rolled back in.

I'm convinced marney is among us still. GTA fans don't just bale, even if they were a cunt :P

*cough* see MAG *cough*

So then it might be possible for GTA V to have 100+ players in one Multiplayer Game World.

I sure do love the idea of loads of people populating the city at once. I just don't see a consistent experience with that many people, not on Ps3 or xbox. Sure it's possible, Mag proved it. I just don't think R* are strong enough in the "online department"... Well i'm hoping i'm wrong, and they hired the best network team.

I'm thinking along the lines of 32-48 player server, max. Which is still pretty good, good enough for 3-4 clans to battle it out on for turf or drug runs or whatever.

I think we'll see a more involved version of "mafiya work" & "carjack city". Maybe we'll be able to play Cop N Crooks whilst doing a Heist. So one group takes on the heist, whilst the other tries to prevent it as the law...

I could see a version of Undead Overrun from rdr make a return, imagine thirtysome people holed up at the prison while waves of cops and national guard attack. Would be pretty cool.

I've always thought it would be cool to have a lobby where you could see all open servers, and if you don't want to play just yet, you could view a match in progress from from any one of the players' perspectives. More entertaining than tv imo. ^_^

• Like 6

I've always thought it would be cool to have a lobby where you could see all open servers, and if you don't want to play just yet, you could view a match in progress from from any one of the players' perspectives. More entertaining than tv imo. ^_^

Viewer mode for multiplayer is a great idea.

It would be cool if the camera wasn't fixed as well, so you could move around the world and have a look at different places which could be used tactically in MP ( like choke points/ good defensive positions ).

• Like 1

It would be good if there was a camera editor for multiplayer sessions, like replay editing. So we could record the best bits of our clan games from the best perspectives...

It would be good if there was a camera editor for multiplayer sessions, like replay editing. So we could record the best bits of our clan games from the best perspectives...

Hell i would be happy with a single player replay editor. I think the one from Skate 3 would be perfect with the free camera angles and what not.

I just don't want to see those assholes in the helicopters blasting you doing perfect circles, I know I've said this before but it pissed me off that much, also how did they do that?

I just don't want to see those assholes in the helicopters blasting you doing perfect circles, I know I've said this before but it pissed me off that much, also how did they do that?

I think it's pretty easy to get the hang of something you spend the majority of your life doing.

I think it's pretty easy to get the hang of something you spend the majority of your life doing.

Hell I tried, and I was damn good at it, but they just had those perfect cricles they'd fly around. I don't know if it WAS skill or doing something else