BIJ79Zp.png

gta_san_andreas_multiplayer_01[1].jpg

I really hope by the next GTA they improve the online multiplayer experience a lot. Sure they had the basics on IV, but i really hope - for instants; we can have large freeroam sessions, where you can have say 50-100 players per map. Instead of just being able to kill each other, they should have the freeroam as a sort of hub to start matches, freeroam missions, join gangs/clans, in-which you can have planned matched for turf influence. Maybe a little like what they did with RDR but more. There is so much potential for online multiplayer, that R* North and GTA V could re-invent the genre once again.

Make some of your own suggestions that you think would enhance the multiplayer experience on GTA, so we can all discuss it. You never know, R* could see some of our suggestions and implement them!

• Like 5

Guest Marney1

I agree with the RDR style multiplayer lobby (if that's what you mean) and I've got a few other ideas which totally escape my mind right now. I'll post them when I remember.

Guest Marney1

As I've said before, I hate the RDR ranking system. I like IV because everyone gets the same guns and it's a level playing field. Skill over XP crunching.

Yeah, the ranking system we could do without. Just keep the scattered weapons like IV has now.

A 'normal life' option of some sort would be nice for when you tire of being the baddie; daily life carries on all around you while you work for the local bus company picking up and dropping off passengers while keeping to the work rota. Take too many wrong turns or arrive at your destination too late and you get fired.

Maybe that's more for when you turn your phone off during single player though?

• Like 1

A bunch of people on SAMP (San Andreas Multiplayer) do roleplay like that, and on the few occasions I played IV online, I wound up in a few Free Roam games where people were roleplaying. Needless to say, I trolled the shit out of them.

But anyway, the normal life option could work.

• Like 3

Guest Marney1

There's a gay clan where they role play as police, you have to take their 'initiation driving test' and provide your real name etc. But fair do's to them, they're attempting to play in a way GTA IV doesn't yet allow. I think co-op options like that should be available. Options, options and more options in the freeroam menu is good.

I agree with the Roleplaying thing, But all I really wanted was for the map to be San Andreas and have as DuPzOr stated, Have a 100+ person game of free roam on a Fucking Huge Ass map. Although voice would have to be hindered to either the local city or the local vicinity.

I also always thought having a Mafia/Godfather type role playing as a online feature.

If they bring back car modification: Pink Slip racing, Rate My Ride, and a online car loader where you can upload your stored cars to your game

I like the idea of gang role playing. Organised drug deals, that could go either way if one gang chooses to do you over.

Yeah, sharing/trading car mods. Or even just showing them off in races which can be initiated from free-roam.

I think there is too much loading and lobby waiting in IV just to get to freeroam. Fair enough, death matches and competitive matches will always take longer. But i think other stuff should be seamlessly incorporated into the free-roam session including co-op games. They managed to do that with RDR.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

It's too easy to fall into 'What do you want for GTA5' type suggestions here but anyway;

Being able to use every seat on the buses would be cool, and funny, I think you're limited to 4 passengers at the moment.

A fast travel option like RDR would be nice, especially when the session is set to 'respawn: far' - I hate it when you spawn 600 miles away from the rest and can't find a vehicle.

Small planes too where you could get all your mates on board.

:luis:

And if there is a race going on say on a track, You can go watch, place bets, that sorta thing, but have an invisible barrier around the track for obvious reasons.

Same goes for a death match. Corner off an area of the Free mode map with an invisible wall and place your bets on who you think will prevail

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

There needs to be a huge vehicle playground with lots of stunt jumps. The airport doesn't have enough variety atm.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

If it's set in LA, that sewer passage could be a good vehicle playground.

Yeah, from what I can remember, it was wasted space in San Andreas as far as car stunting went.

Also, we may have to rethink all our ideas. Just found this on a tRUstEd source. Someone must have been suffering a brain injury when they decided to post that.

Yeah, from what I can remember, it was wasted space in San Andreas as far as car stunting went.

Also, we may have to rethink all our ideas. Just found this on a tRUstEd source. Someone must have been suffering a brain injury when they decided to post that.

That's been photoshopped. Having played GTA 5 in LA earlier this year, the graphics were NOWHERE NEAR as good as that :jumpy:

Guest Marney1

I'm thinking more of a stadium like in Vice CIty that you can enter during multiplayer and there's some jumps/obstacles for you to play around with.

That track is 50km long and takes nearly 15mins to get round. That's all I know. The stadium from Vice City, what a cool place that was! A huge indoor arena/stadium sounds a great idea.

That's been photoshopped. Having played GTA 5 in LA earlier this year, the graphics were NOWHERE NEAR as good as that :jumpy:

Hold up, Hold up, So you have played the game? And you didnt consider tell.... Oh right, they sue your ass, take your kids, your wife, and probably your record collection even if you peep a word out about it. Stupid law, who needs it?

I missed something, who if that weird kid that everyones posting his picture. Like in that violators will be shot vice city promo thing.

Guest Marney1

I missed something, who if that weird kid that everyones posting his picture. Like in that violators will be shot vice city promo thing.

That's Luis Zelaya, you'll find his old avatar in the emoticons list. He's kind of come to represent all the annoying Next GTA ideas in this world.