I think that if these characters will be available, they will be in their most famous outfits only... Just my guess.

i could see a few different clothing options to help differentiate the hundreds of CJ's and tommy's...

I think they should make the online game play like red dead redemption undead nightmare. I'm not sure if it's the same for the first red dead game because I never played that one online but on undead nightmare you could form clans/gangs with each other & run around & help your partners (or whatever you wanna call them) fight or just run around exploring. R* should make it kinda like that. You all start out as a different color but if you're able to join/form a clan/gang turn you all into the same color so you know who is with you.

On the online settings where you can make your own character, they also need to have an option to make your own gang color, & also your own gang tag. They should also have an option of a starting teritory, let you pick where your gang starts & be able to get a gang safe house in that teritory. They should also bring back spray painting, kinda like they did in GTA SA to mark/cover other gang teritory.

That's my thoughts on online gang building. If I think of anything else or a bunch of people don't like this idea, I'll be sure to post ways of improving the thought of it.

What do you guys think?

I think that if these characters will be available, they will be in their most famous outfits only... Just my guess.

i could see a few different clothing options to help differentiate the hundreds of CJ's and tommy's...

Would be funny for a while... lol

I think they should make the online game play like red dead redemption undead nightmare. I'm not sure if it's the same for the first red dead game because I never played that one online but on undead nightmare you could form clans/gangs with each other & run around & help your partners (or whatever you wanna call them) fight or just run around exploring. R* should make it kinda like that. You all start out as a different color but if you're able to join/form a clan/gang turn you all into the same color so you know who is with you.

On the online settings where you can make your own character, they also need to have an option to make your own gang color, & also your own gang tag. They should also have an option of a starting teritory, let you pick where your gang starts & be able to get a gang safe house in that teritory. They should also bring back spray painting, kinda like they did in GTA SA to mark/cover other gang teritory.

That's my thoughts on online gang building. If I think of anything else or a bunch of people don't like this idea, I'll be sure to post ways of improving the thought of it.

What do you guys think?

well they have already confirmed that there will be crews, if you are not aware of what that is, take a look at max payne info.

there might be a few fat characters like phil cassidy and o'toole and maybe a few skins dedicated to it... but i don't know about making niko fat...

"I tortured people, i killed people, and when i became bored, i ate people. I fled Liberty City with just my jacket, Vinewood is now my home."

Z3ZIJEX.jpg

This is the single greatest thing I've seen on this site.

• Like 1

For multiplayer, take the (limited) good ideas from APB:R.

APB is dying, the server performance is really bad, the hacker population is at a all time high. The support is poor.

I would like to see open world play and gang warfare. Some form of rewards for play time.

There won't be that many of them running around since there are only a certain amount of collector editions out there. After a few months when they release the exlusive DLC to the public then yeah expect a huge wave of Tommy and CJ's running around Los Santos but for now we should be safe lol.

There won't be that many of them running around since there are only a certain amount of collector editions out there. After a few months when they release the exlusive DLC to the public then yeah expect a huge wave of Tommy and CJ's running around Los Santos but for now we should be safe lol.

Remembering this isn't an MMO. There won't be hundreds in one game. The maximum would be 32.

Remembering this isn't an MMO. There won't be hundreds in one game. The maximum would be 32.

Imagine if there were hundreds of players running around in the same game world. Is that even possible on current gen consoles?

And if not, what about Next Gen?

Imagine if there were hundreds of players running around in the same game world. Is that even possible on current gen consoles?

And if not, what about Next Gen?

No, not on current gen, and yes on next gen.

In CoD you had the multiplayer mode: "Infected"

I would like to see this in V.

But instead of being a normal person, the infected have to be zombies, and instead of using a knife to infect others, the zombies should bite you.

EDIT,

Just forget about all this, the map is too big.

Whats the deal with everone wanting zombies in a gta game? seems gimmicky to me. I was also kinda dissapointed that RDR's only DLC was the zombie story, seems like they could have done a lot more with that. Did the game not sell well?

• Like 1

zombies are getting way overused in gaming. but something i could see in 5 online was somthing like the lone wolf biker game were it was basically a survival, but imagine this with like 6 cars full of mobsters trying to kill you in the huge scale open world that is Gta5.

Zombies are getting old, just as pirates have. Once in a while you get a really good game that makes me think otherwise, but for the most part they're repetitive and boring. I doubt they would go with anything that strays away from the somewhat realistic tune to the Grand Theft Auto franchise.

• Like 1

Zombies are getting old, just as pirates have. Once in a while you get a really good game that makes me think otherwise, but for the most part they're repetitive and boring. I doubt they would go with anything that strays away from the somewhat realistic tune to the Grand Theft Auto franchise.

Zombie pirates??