I'm actually glad that the special/collectors editions are including more in-game content. I'm getting the collectors edition just for the custom characters online and extra garage space and vehicles.. I mean what the fuck am I gonna do with a fancy ziploc bag and a hat reping a city that doesn't exist? hah the blueprint posters are pretty badass though.. Do you guys think they'll include the standard map in the special/collectors editions too?

I think you will get the norrmal map as well - I think the blueprint map is gonna hold some advantages when planning some heists though....

Never really been a multiplayer so might try to get some oral for the custom character codes.... But then the thought of Tommy Vercetti ruling the streets of Los Santos :jumpy:

• Like 1

I'm envisioning a more detailed, more "GTA-like" version of RDR's multiplayer: You create a custom character, you enter the multiplayer world of Los Santos and you start doing "missions" to earn money and experience. This money can be spent on new clothes, cars, weapons, tattoos ect. You may also have special abilities (like Max Payne 3's mulitplayer) which you will select when you create your character. Maybe you'll unlock more as your level goes up.

You'll definately have crews (we know this) like in RDR and Max Payne, and you'll work together to do some "missions" within the world (like Bomb Da Base in GTAIV multiplayer or co-op missions in RDR), and these will probably be heists or cops and robbers style missions (like GTA IV). Rather than being split up into different modes, like in GTA IV, all these features and missions will be implemented into a single "free-roam" world (like RDR).

I'm keen! I hate multiplayer usually, but this could be wicked fun!

Let's not forget that we'll be able to play as Niko, Luis and Johnny (surely) maybe even Claude, CJ and Tommy ect.

I can already see the game swamped with a thousand CJ's...

• Like 2

I want to play as the "my mother's my sister" guy. :mellow:

i want to play as the "yea, on the 4:20!" guy in III :mellow:...

or any of the bums from GTA IV :lol:... i'm sorry for hurting you mommy!! the aliens are taking over!! reptilian death ray, gotta be!! psst... the reptilians are taking over, pass it on... i knew i shouldn't of eaten that dead pigeon... can't you see i'm urinating here?!

• Like 1

if they said that past GTA characters, like maybe CJ or tommy for instance, would be in the game, then does that mean they brought some of those voices back to record new dialog?? didn't young maylay say he was involved, but not as a character in the game? perhaps they recorded multiplayer stuff not related to the single player of GTAV... did they bring ray liota back to record some online dialog as well? sam jackson? lazlo? ice cube? faizon love?

i just throwing that out there, i dunno... it sounds plausible with the mention of past characters... the image for it even shows niko, who probably came back for a few lines too... just because they ruled them out for the single player doesn't mean they ruled them out for the multiplayer... and remember when they said they'd love to one day connect all the worlds? how about connecting all the characters in a playground called los santos?? i'm rambling on but you know what, that custom character thing gave me ideas...

• Like 2

I can't imagine Michael Hollick being apart of V if he is I wouldn't be surprised if they just recycled the dialogue that's based off of his relations with Rockstar Games post release.

Granted Rockstar is a good developing studio as a whole, but they can be giant douche nozzles when it comes to public relations on how they treat some subjects, but I'd say part of that is legal.

if they said that past GTA characters, like maybe CJ or tommy for instance, would be in the game, then does that mean they brought some of those voices back to record new dialog?? didn't young maylay say he was involved, but not as a character in the game? perhaps they recorded multiplayer stuff not related to the single player of GTAV... did they bring ray liota back to record some online dialog as well? sam jackson? lazlo? ice cube? faizon love?

i just throwing that out there, i dunno... it sounds plausible with the mention of past characters... the image for it even shows niko, who probably came back for a few lines too... just because they ruled them out for the single player doesn't mean they ruled them out for the multiplayer... and remember when they said they'd love to one day connect all the worlds? how about connecting all the characters in a playground called los santos?? i'm rambling on but you know what, that custom character thing gave me ideas...

Chris penn?

It's never too soon. I'd be a hypocrite if I said something was 'too soon.' I was a fan, though. But, shit happens when you're that fat.

Totally off topic but have you seen at close range with his brother Sean, pretty good film and based on true events. Ok back on topic , GTA V online is gonna rule!

So, how in-depth do we think this Character Creation System is gonna be? Will it be like Max Payne with set; heads, clothes and accessories etc. Or something more like Saints Row's protagonist creation, where you can edit face shapes, and body details... I'm kind of wishing for the latter... But i wont be too disappointed with a large selection of heads, clothes and stuff.

• Like 1

Does anyone really want to meet a 40-something year old CJ and 50-60 year old Tommy Vercetti?

i wouldn't expect these characters to be aged by 20 years... they would be the ones you remember from the past games...

So, how in-depth do we think this Character Creation System is gonna be? Will it be like Max Payne with set; heads, clothes and accessories etc. Or something more like Saints Row's protagonist creation, where you can edit face shapes, and body details... I'm kind of wishing for the latter... But i wont be too disappointed with a large selection of heads, clothes and stuff.

hoping for the latter would be nice, but i am thinking more like a much more expanded GTAIV customization tree... dozens of different tops, and dozens of different hairstyles, shoes, facial hair, tattoos, etc... i am not sure about the weight distribution because R* said they weren't gonna do that with the main character due to all the dynamics of allowing you to adjust that... there might be a few fat characters like phil cassidy and o'toole and maybe a few skins dedicated to it... but i don't know about making niko fat...

there might be a few fat characters like phil cassidy and o'toole and maybe a few skins dedicated to it... but i don't know about making niko fat...

"I tortured people, i killed people, and when i became bored, i ate people. I fled Liberty City with just my jacket, Vinewood is now my home."

Z3ZIJEX.jpg

• Like 5

I really hope Tommy, Toni and Claude are in the characters pack. I would like to customize there clothes tho which I'm sure you can. Johnny K would be pretty awesome to play as also. hmmm.

I'll probably end up making my own character though, seeing as how good the customization might be. I just hope they don't do outrageous apparel

Ex. What MaxPayneDev12 is wearing..

MP3-Screenshot-002.jpg