Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Dooby

Operation Flashpoint

Guest r_i_g_h_t

Looking at buying one of these games (Red River or Dragon Rising). Which one is better for co op and overall value

No idea what you're talking about as you've accidently forgotten to provide any links or info about either of them.

I was kinda hoping YOU would have info on the games, It would be kinda redundant if I posted links and such because i might as well check myself. I wanted a personal opinion made from someone playing the games, as you have obviously stated that you have not

Guest r_i_g_h_t

I was kinda hoping YOU would have info on the games, It would be kinda redundant if I posted links and such because i might as well check myself. I wanted a personal opinion made from someone playing the games, as you have obviously stated that you have not

It would still be nice for anyone else browsing who hasn't played them to see what you're talking about.

It would still be nice for anyone else browsing who hasn't played them to see what you're talking about.

That is very much so correct, I'll edit that then

Guest r_i_g_h_t

That is very much so correct, I'll edit that then

Thank ye muchy. :)

Most people are put off by the difficulty level, which is gruelling even on normal. They're nothing like cod et al; more of a simulator, but if you want a challenging and realistic shooter, there really is nothing else on the market that comes close.

Bought battlefield. It was exactly what I was looking for. I recommend getting that

^^^^^ I second that pity your on XBL. It's an awesome game a real CoD killer in my opinion