Sign in to follow this  
Psy

Mobile Phones (or Cell Phones if you're a mong)

270950-tommy_vercetti_large.jpg

You know, I never noticed his webbed fingers or the disfiguring growth on his leg before. Makes breaking into an army barracks and stealing an Apache even more commendable.

mwc2010sex10miniandpro.jpg

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro

I don't have internet other than wifi on my phone. I live in Europe not America, I don't have Twitter, or any of that constant-update bullshit.

I don't need everyone to know what I'm up to either. :)

The reason I have this phone is for it's amazing camera that I use when traveling (can't always carry a photo camera along), and for it's keyboard. Amazing price too tbh.

:clap:

Guest Marney1

Liar, yours is pink.

Oh yeah, I've got two Samsung's (exactly the same) and a Nokia, no idea what they're actually called though.

Guest Marney1

Who's is pink? Mine? I actually have had 3 pink phones, its my fav colour

Why 3 phones marney? Tad strange.

One is my work phone, one is my personal phone and one is for calling my drug dealer. Not that strange now is it?

Unless you buy crack (I presume you're buying weed) what is the point for having a phone specifically for calling a dealer : / ?

I don't know what Marney gets up to, but I wasn't saying I keep a phone just for weed, I just know people that keep pre-paid phones around for things they don't want to have traced back to them.

• Like 1

Gots myself an Iphone 3gs for muziks and stuff :)

nah but seriously its quality, got it after my ipod touch decided to blow up and I didnt really like the phone I had at that time anyway.

Guest Marney1

Just for the record, the phone I said was for my dealer is really just an old phone that I haven't gotten round to lifting some important numbers from. I've never smoked weed and don't do cocaine, anymore.