Sign in to follow this  
Skribble

GTA:Vice 2

I noticed all the best GTA IV modders are coming from Russia. I've seen many premium mods for GTA IV, There must be a good market for it over there? :)

In America,you mod game.

In Soviet Russia Game Mods You!

yakov-smirnoff.jpg

Sorry, had to get that in. anyway......

Wouldn't mide going back to vice city. Would have to see some crossover from gta 4 in terms of bosses handing out jobs ect. pretty sure i seen someone mention yusef amir, that'd be quality. it'd be good to see an aging, yet still ruthless tommy vercetti involved somehwere but I know thats highly doubtful. I can dream though, eh?

Rumor has it that part will be 5 in Hollywood (Vinewood). Tommy Vercetti have doubts about...

New city. New story. Dont know...хуй знает))

If GTA 5 is in Vinewood, the map will be San Andreas. Its almost not a question. Rockstar has done enough L.A. centered games in the last few years. And not to mention that SA is a fan favorite and would give them a MASSIVE market income. Almost certainly coming in a top 10 of all time. 50% of it because of the name, 25% Rockstar's amazing marketing strategies, and the other 25 because, seriously, Who the fuck isn't going to buy that game,It is a better question if your looking for the lowest number

Guest Marney1

Rumor has it that part will be 5 in Hollywood (Vinewood). Tommy Vercetti have doubts about...

New city. New story. Dont know...хуй знает))

OMG like this? :o

Guest Marney1

OMG like this? :o

Hahaha This FAKE

Oh, thanks for telling me, it really had me fooled.

:luis: