Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Dooby

Driver Series

The new Driver is coming out and im not to sure about there whole swaping vehicles thing. makes the game seem less like a driving game and more like a strategy game. Although, in the past there have been some pretty sweet Driver games, in my opinion, number 3 was the best

Driv3r was wank, the dude ran on ladders. Nothing will beat the original, Driver 2 comes a close second.

I played the multiplayer demo for the new game the other day. Have they never heard of car handling? Lost interest after that and haven't looked any more into it. There are too many decent games coming out to give a shit about it.

I played a demo of one of them briefly, either the first or the second. Seemed very generic to me. It might have been the first as I don't seem to remember thinking "this is shit compared to GTA III" - because it wasn't released at the time.

No you can't get out of the car. This game looks shit. Even Burnout Paradise looked more appealing than this.

Burnout Paradise was fucking awesome, kthx.

• Like 1

That's the thing. Driver developers can't make their minds up. First they wanted it to be a GTA style sandbox, run-around, cops n' robbers game. Now they'e turning it into burnout/need for speed. Poor franchise development.

Yup, They just switched the names around a bit, Now its John Tanner. Or was that name all along?

And they finally put in a real Challenger. Can't even call it original. There was never a Challenger that came in those options

DRIVER San Francisco £57.99 on PSN? Blow me Ubisoft!! That's $89 to you fatty.

Really? What a piss take. This is why i hate digital distribution. It sometimes costs more than buying from a shop, when it truly shouldn't do.

Guest Marney1

DRIVER San Francisco £57.99 on PSN? Blow me Ubisoft!! That's $89 to you fatty.

Really? What a piss take. This is why i hate digital distribution. It sometimes costs more than buying from a shop, when it truly shouldn't do.

Really! I hate buying any game in digital form, I like to own what I buy.

On another note, I bought the original Driver from PSN because I loved it so much back in the day but I just find it impossibly shit to play now.

Also bought the original Sim City 2000 for the same reason a while back but when I try to play it now, I get this message:

This content can be renewed if you renew the license/licence in Playstation Store - then asks me to proceed to the store to be charged again at £6.29. And I'm sure I didn't even pay that much when I first 'bought' it.

I remember when my parents went through a stage where they wouldn't let me play GTA so I tried to replace it with Driv3r but it was just a big dissapointment. Didn't they make fun of Tommy Vercetti in Driv3r? They put water wings or something on a character that looked like Tommy.

I remember when my parents went through a stage where they wouldn't let me play GTA so I tried to replace it with Driv3r but it was just a big dissapointment. Didn't they make fun of Tommy Vercetti in Driv3r? They put water wings or something on a character that looked like Tommy.

Timmy Vermicielli ^_^

t149678.jpg

Timmy Vercmiciellies where just a huge middle finger to the Gta series.Even though Gta vice city is a million times better than driver 3. The best driver of the series was Driver paralel lines. But driver sanfransiso goes back to the old roots. By not being able to get out of the car. But then stuck in the ability to body rape any random person driving.