Sign in to follow this  
TreeFitty

GTA V Coming to PS5 Late 2021

No joke!

Grand Theft Auto V will be released on the PlayStation 5 console in the second half of 2021. Rockstar Games mentions the 7-year-old title will be released on "next generation consoles" so it will more than likely be available on the Xbox counterpart when that releases as well. The game is being upgraded to take advantage of the new systems including graphics and controls.

Of course GTA Online will accompany GTA V. Rockstar promises plenty of more content to be added in the future for PC and the next generation consoles.

PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 will get GTA$1,000,000 (deposited into their in-game Maze Bank account within 72 hours of log-in) each month they play GTA Online until the launch of GTA Online on PlayStation 5 too!

• Like 1

Man, do we really need GTA V on Playstation 5? I mean, maybe they start working on GTA VI and finally drop a trailer or something? I feel like Rockstar wants to "squeeze" everything out of GTA V. I understand they want to use the full potential of this project. However, they show their disrespect towards us, as they want to get even more money from us. If they give it for free for the users who bought the game on Playstation 4, it's ok. However, I'm not willing to buy it, as I don't see any point in doing it.