Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Zombie Mod seems pretty shit so far on CS:GO. It's nothing like CSS's zombie mod. Maybe it just needs polishing up?

Just finished playing the XBLA demo. It's fun, and I like the perk-less, balanced gameplay a lot - it's refreshing to go back to basics. I just see it getting repetitive. I guess I'm not the gamer I used to be.

One thing I thought was cute was how you get called a proud american by fully grown adults for any of the following:

- Not killing someone

- Being killed

- Taking someone elses kill

- Taking out a camper

- Camping

- Killing someone

- Owning the whole game

And yes, I got all of that within 45 minutes.

The BF3 (Formerly CoD) crowd has moved to it.

icon11.gif

No, it is harder. Way more recoil. In CoD is a hell of a lot easier to spray and pray and kill someone.

What makes CoD hard isnt the aiming. Its the fucking perks that drive me crazy. That and the higher level you get, the better perks and gun you get. and at that point your good at the game. The low level newbs dont stand a chance with shitter gun and lower skill of the overall game.

Love CS cause its more about skill. I fucking hate the whole perk leveling think. Max Payne 3 online was ruined by this. People would unlock dual wield Mac10s and they they would just rape. So overpowered.

I agree that all the perks are dumb, but the aiming is my main point. It's (if anything) easier to kill people in Call of Duty because the have less health than in CS, but as a lover of realism you should be all over that.

I played CS GO for the first time the other day, having never really played previous CS games to a serious extent - I was immediately at the top of the player list, and I'm not your 10th prestige FPS fanboy, in fact, I don't really play FPS's aside from RB6 Vegas and BF3. People say how hard it is, and it's much easier than CoD, aiming has nothing to do with that.

The aiming probably just makes the game feel unpolished and archaic. Lets just hope Halo 4 has iron sights, otherwise I won't be buying it.

CoD doesnt exactly have less health. It kinda seems like it does because the gun have less recoil and the bullets him them more which bring me to my original point.

You say the game was easy because you were at the top of the list...yah its easy when you play with people that suck. Im sure if u asked the people you were killing they would have to says its hard.

Glad you agree perks suck. Recently I've talked to people and they all agree with that. Maybe they're tired of the whole idea. Who is still wanting perks? Gotta be a lot of people of they keep putting them in the new friggin games.

Just finished playing the XBLA demo. It's fun, and I like the perk-less, balanced gameplay a lot - it's refreshing to go back to basics. I just see it getting repetitive. I guess I'm not the gamer I used to be.

One thing I thought was cute was how you get called a proud american by fully grown adults for any of the following:

- Not killing someone

- Being killed

- Taking someone elses kill

- Taking out a camper

- Camping

- Killing someone

- Owning the whole game

And yes, I got all of that within 45 minutes.

The BF3 (Formerly CoD) crowd has moved to it.

Yeah I had to play a few games of Classic with some Irish guy telling his equally Irish friend how it was "like Search and Destroy" (and took about five attempts to get him to vaguely understand what was going on).

... As you may have guessed, I bought it this afternoon. Won a game of Arms Race on my third attempt. It's great playing a simple shooter on XBL where people don't crap out mysteriously short-fused grenades after they've died, or people you have to kill twice. Perks and constant flashy things are boring/distracting/imbalanced.