Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

icon11.gif

Well as an online game, "difficulty" doesnt really apply much cause when your playin against Asians they kick your ass no matter.

icon11.gif

Well as an online game, "difficulty" doesnt really apply much cause when your playin against Asians they kick your ass no matter.

Asians? pfft. With CS it's the Polish you want to be worried about. It's against the law to be bad at Counter Strike in Poland.

From what i remember it was always the Swiss that ruled the rooster in Counter Strike.

BTW DiO and anyone else playing this on PC. When you first play, make sure you go to advanced video settings and whack everything up including ansitropic anti-aliasing and multi-sampling(if your PC can handle it of course). Oh and turn on motion blur. It looks really polished then! I dunno why it wasn't on by default for me, i have a perfectly capable rig.

Hell yeah! For some reason though, the Beta from what i can see is identical to the full game O_o so, I've not gained anything from paying the full game. Either way, it's still as awesome as ever!

I loves this map below, and the bank is pretty fun. But they both seem very biased. As in terrorist friendly...

And i randomly joined a server with duff crates yesterday! lol

post-28-0-45874300-1345637559.jpg

post-28-0-33742700-1345637569.jpg

Finally, all you assholes who keep whining about how shitty everything is (except for retro games, the 90s etc) can fuck off back to Counter Strike and leave everyone alone again. I don't want to hear any more complaints about other games now, you have CS:GO, so just play that and stay there.

Finally, all you assholes who keep whining about how shitty everything is (except for retro games, the 90s etc) can fuck off back to Counter Strike and leave everyone alone again. I don't want to hear any more complaints about other games now, you have CS:GO, so just play that and stay there.

YES SIR WHATEVER YOU SAY SIR

icon11.gif

Just played the trial on XBL, to be honest, the game mechanics are just dated now. Since Call of Duty 4 it's pretty hard to enjoy FPS's that don't have iron sights. Just sayin'

No its not. Iron sights are over rated.

to aim and kill someone in CS is way fuckin harder than CoD.

icon11.gif

Just played the trial on XBL, to be honest, the game mechanics are just dated now. Since Call of Duty 4 it's pretty hard to enjoy FPS's that don't have iron sights. Just sayin'

No its not. Iron sights are over rated.

to aim and kill someone in CS is way fuckin harder than CoD.

It's no harder at all, it just feels stupid. It's a shame because I love tactical shooters, but RB6 Vegas does it for me. The iron sights, though not essential at short range, are most essential at long range.

icon11.gif

No, it is harder. Way more recoil. In CoD is a hell of a lot easier to spray and pray and kill someone.

What makes CoD hard isnt the aiming. Its the fucking perks that drive me crazy. That and the higher level you get, the better perks and gun you get. and at that point your good at the game. The low level newbs dont stand a chance with shitter gun and lower skill of the overall game.

Love CS cause its more about skill. I fucking hate the whole perk leveling think. Max Payne 3 online was ruined by this. People would unlock dual wield Mac10s and they they would just rape. So overpowered.

I agree with you DiO. I tried really hard to enjoy MP3 multiplayer, but it just felt like i was playing Call of Duty with it's stupid level up and get better guns system... That doesn't make you any better at the game. Levels should represent skill, not how many hours you've clocked in the game...

I hope to god this does not happen in GTA V. I don't mind being rewarded with clothes and things that make your character look unique, but guns... That's just not right.

Back on topic though - CS is that kind of game, either you enjoy it's game style, or you don't. Some feel it's dated, because of COD. Fair enough you're used to polished gameplay which has cost milions of pounds to develop. CS is simplicity at it's best imo...

• Like 1

I played the XBLA trial, pretty fun...I've never played a Counter Strike game before but I've got too many games in my back catalog to buy this now, will get it when its in a sale.

I miss the MP5, TMP, USP, silencers, the galil skin, sprays and the flashlight.

Or have they added in the flashlight now? I haven't been on in a while.

icon11.gif

No, it is harder. Way more recoil. In CoD is a hell of a lot easier to spray and pray and kill someone.

What makes CoD hard isnt the aiming. Its the fucking perks that drive me crazy. That and the higher level you get, the better perks and gun you get. and at that point your good at the game. The low level newbs dont stand a chance with shitter gun and lower skill of the overall game.

Love CS cause its more about skill. I fucking hate the whole perk leveling think. Max Payne 3 online was ruined by this. People would unlock dual wield Mac10s and they they would just rape. So overpowered.

I agree that all the perks are dumb, but the aiming is my main point. It's (if anything) easier to kill people in Call of Duty because the have less health than in CS, but as a lover of realism you should be all over that.

I played CS GO for the first time the other day, having never really played previous CS games to a serious extent - I was immediately at the top of the player list, and I'm not your 10th prestige FPS fanboy, in fact, I don't really play FPS's aside from RB6 Vegas and BF3. People say how hard it is, and it's much easier than CoD, aiming has nothing to do with that.

The aiming probably just makes the game feel unpolished and archaic. Lets just hope Halo 4 has iron sights, otherwise I won't be buying it.

icon11.gif

I agree that all the perks are dumb, but the aiming is my main point. It's (if anything) easier to kill people in Call of Duty because the have less health than in CS, but as a lover of realism you should be all over that.

I played CS GO for the first time the other day, having never really played previous CS games to a serious extent - I was immediately at the top of the player list, and I'm not your 10th prestige FPS fanboy, in fact, I don't really play FPS's aside from RB6 Vegas and BF3. People say how hard it is, and it's much easier than CoD, aiming has nothing to do with that.

The aiming probably just makes the game feel unpolished and archaic. Lets just hope Halo 4 has iron sights, otherwise I won't be buying it.

The game is far easier than it's predecessors. Give 1.6 a bash and prepare to cry when some polish guy goes 17-0 on you.

I always thought the mechanics were too simple. Basically it's just run, crouch and shoot..and headshots are the only things that are worth anything. That's why I got so hooked when the original CoD came out, it had prone, ironsights, leaning left/right and the weapons weren't really pea shooters, they had weight and feel to them...small things which made a big difference to the feel of a game. Of course all the perks afterwards shit went too far and ruined so much, especially in BF3...way too many unlocks and perks, the game becomes a mess once everyone has unlocked everything.

Just finished playing the XBLA demo. It's fun, and I like the perk-less, balanced gameplay a lot - it's refreshing to go back to basics. I just see it getting repetitive. I guess I'm not the gamer I used to be.

One thing I thought was cute was how you get called a proud american by fully grown adults for any of the following:

- Not killing someone

- Being killed

- Taking someone elses kill

- Taking out a camper

- Camping

- Killing someone

- Owning the whole game

And yes, I got all of that within 45 minutes.

• Like 1

Just finished playing the XBLA demo. It's fun, and I like the perk-less, balanced gameplay a lot - it's refreshing to go back to basics. I just see it getting repetitive. I guess I'm not the gamer I used to be.

One thing I thought was cute was how you get called a proud american by fully grown adults for any of the following:

- Not killing someone

- Being killed

- Taking someone elses kill

- Taking out a camper

- Camping

- Killing someone

- Owning the whole game

And yes, I got all of that within 45 minutes.

This is true lol But that happens on all FPS games i've played. I just hope with this CS they dish out a constant supply of fresh maps, or i'l get bored pretty easily too.