Sign in to follow this  
TreeFitty

Vice City and Liberty Cities in The Sims 3

iGTA Article

Basically some people have recreated GTA cities in The Sims 3. The Vice City one is released as a beta and the two Liberty City ones are still being constructed.

Vice City:

3098.jpg

More pics and download

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liberty City (GTA III):

The Sims 3 forum topic

Liberty City (GTA IV):

3099.png

The Sims 3 forum topic

yea, i play sims 3 on a console since i don't have a proper gaming computer... but that vice city mod looks sweet... GTAIV's map would be way too big to enjoy... at least with vice city, i might be able to walk across it in a day...

The VC one is nearly spot on, I haven't played Sims in a long time. TBH the Sims 3 isn't that great. The second one was much better.

The VC one is nearly spot on, I haven't played Sims in a long time. TBH the Sims 3 isn't that great. The second one was much better.

It was. I like the customization in Sims 3, but I'll never spend as much time with 3 as I did with 2.

Well i just installed this map and it is freaking sweet, problem is there isnt anyone living in it

I was actually glad to see the city was empty, now I get to make the characters myself.

• Like 1

It was. I like the customization in Sims 3, but I'll never spend as much time with 3 as I did with 2.

Well i just installed this map and it is freaking sweet, problem is there isnt anyone living in it

I was actually glad to see the city was empty, now I get to make the characters myself.

Well I wouldnt mind a few people. And the only place i can live is Little Hati (legitamtly)

And Wheres San Andreas?

San Andreas would be a huge project. If they do it, they'd probably do each city individually. I'm not even sure if you can make a desert town, so Las Venturas might end up looking like shit.

• Like 1

Oh yeah I liked the features from TS3, but the expansion packs are terrible compared to TS2s expansions - bug-ridden pieces of shit. Comparing just the base games i'd say TS3 is better, but as a whole TS2 blows it away. If TS3 had the expansion packs that TS2 had it'd be near perfect.

I think I played TS2 more because I was younger then, I just couldn't get into TS3.

• Like 1

As it turns out, you're now required to buy every expansion pack, otherwise anything you download after the expansion's release doesn't work. So, fuck EA, then. At least until Mass Effect 3 comes out.

• Like 1

Yep. At one time, I had a scary tranny sim with a fully-stocked S&M rape dungeon in his basement. He lured people into his home and raped the shit out of them, then threw them in a cell with his other victims. It was epic.

• Like 1

Afterwards did you put them in a doorless room and had the tranny sit there watching them through a window while masturbating?

I have all TS2 EPs - actually bought the last few to complete the collection only recently because I was so frustrated with the shitty TS3 expansions. But there's something stopping me from playing them, as I said i'd really want TS3 with TS2 expansions. But it's either one or the other; good base game and additions + gameplay improvements of TS3, or good expansions but older and less features of TS2.

It's really fucking annoying.