Synch

RAGE

Rage's first bundle of DLC, "The Scorchers," is available now on PC and Xbox 360 for $4.99/400 MS Points, with the identically priced PS3 version dropping with this evening's PSN update. The package adds a new clan, new weapons, new areas to be angry in, a new "Ultra-Nightmare" difficulty level and the added ability to keep playing the game, even after the story has ended.

Honestly, This game got a fair bit of shit on release for being a Fallout3 clone and now they added DLC that sounds to be fairly identical to a few of Fallout 3's. I've played neither Rage, nor the DLC's, just putting some insight.

Wasnt there a new DLC being released fo this game? if they've been working on it over a year, im sure it'll be worth while...

Don't remember reading that. Would be good though. Fire up the old RAG3 file.....

Looking back on it, the storyline was way too short. DLC's would be good.

I agree. The game was beautiful, just too short.

The Scorchers DLC

ragedlc.png

Rage's first bundle of DLC, "The Scorchers," is available now on PC and Xbox 360 for $4.99/400 MS Points, with the identically priced PS3 version dropping with this evening's PSN update. The package adds a new clan, new weapons, new areas to be angry in, a new "Ultra-Nightmare" difficulty level and the added ability to keep playing the game, even after the story has ended.

Link

(Y) Thanks DuPz.

I will probably break away from Far Cry 3 to check this out.

"....ability to keep playing the game, even after the story has ended..."

^ Now that is a great feature.

Hope there is more of the dungeon/sewer side missions.

Those were totally awesome, and the real fun of getting 100% completion.