Sign in to follow this  
Psy

Forum Upgrade (3.2.1) Topic

You should know we never play by the predetermined rules around here. When was anything used for its intended purpose in this forum? I guess a good analogy (lol anal-ogy) would be to compare us to a class of retarded schoolchildren; we express ourselves however we want, by painting our shit onto the walls, tracing round our penises on pieces of paper and trying to drug and rape the Barbie dolls. Some might call us "creative" but that's just a nice way of saying we're all fucking crazy, as long as we get the recognition we don't care what we're called really.

Fucking sigged.

You should know we never play by the predetermined rules around here. When was anything used for its intended purpose in this forum? I guess a good analogy (lol anal-ogy) would be to compare us to a class of retarded schoolchildren; we express ourselves however we want, by painting our shit onto the walls, tracing round our penises on pieces of paper and trying to drug and rape the Barbie dolls. Some might call us "creative" but that's just a nice way of saying we're all fucking crazy, as long as we get the recognition we don't care what we're called really.

Fucking sigged.

thats what i was going to do! and im with vicey on this one, i like drugging the barbie dolls :whistle:

I request that you ban Demon.

Best way is to insinuate he's Alex. That would explain why Alex bumped his rep so much, hmmm it's all falling into place now.

The new version is more limited, fewer options in the control panel. I can not choose if I want to view images in post or avatars. I can ignore signatures though.

I finally found out how to turn off the rich text editor, but it grayed out all the buttons so I have to type all tags by hand.

I hope all this can be fixed.

I've used my Like quota for today, but I'm tempted to unlike someone else's post in order to free up 1 Like for your post.

For someone who finds the new Like system to be 'gay' you certainly have no problem using it.

• Like 1

I've used my Like quota for today, but I'm tempted to unlike someone else's post in order to free up 1 Like for your post.

For someone who finds the new Like system to be 'gay' you certainly have no problem using it.

:D

I have to use it because there's no alternative.

:D

I have to use it because there's no alternative.

You havent liked me yet, Im offended

Dammit, now i cant say that anymore

Edited by The Mad Dooby