Sign in to follow this  
Psy

Forum Upgrade (3.2.1) Topic

Re-coded one of my modifications to the forums which displays any photo a member has uploaded before it'll display the boring generic default picture. So if you uploaded a facebook photo, twitter photo or manual avatar/photo, it'll show one of them. If you're still seeing the boring silhouette image, you need to upload a new avatar.

• Like 1

Ok, wasn't expecting a complete theme overhaul. But it's ok. I'll get used to it.

They have to justify calling it an upgrade somehow. It's got some nice new features and the new admin panel looks lush... but then that's not what you guys can see, so they had to change the theme as well.

TBH I wasn't expecting a new design, just new features, but it is a major upgrade so I suppose they had to redevelop the theme a bit too. It's a lot smoother and quicker. Unless you're working on a prehistoric PC like Demon...

Nobody can see how much we hate Marney anymore. They'd have to go into his profile to see his rep. :(

Hovering your cursor over their name opens a window that has their rep and status and some other shit.

Like their post on the right above their sig.

How do we give negative rep?
  • Like 1

Nobody can see how much we hate Marney anymore. They'd have to go into his profile to see his rep. :(

Hovering your cursor over their name opens a window that has their rep and status and some other shit.

How do we give negative rep?

yah negative rep giving is way more important then positive, speaking of which, we have some new guys in the GTA section :whistle:

*shits pants* whoa i left for an hour and this what you guys do?

We are very predictable in that way...

Re-coded one of my modifications to the forums which displays any photo a member has uploaded before it'll display the boring generic default picture. So if you uploaded a facebook photo, twitter photo or manual avatar/photo, it'll show one of them. If you're still seeing the boring silhouette image, you need to upload a new avatar.

Good! Thanks.

TBH I wasn't expecting a new design, just new features, but it is a major upgrade so I suppose they had to redevelop the theme a bit too. It's a lot smoother and quicker. Unless you're working on a prehistoric PC like Demon...

Don't make fun of my valued heirloom! :angry:

You can't anymore

But I want to unlike posts. :(

I'll look into getting modifications for maybe disliking stuff, but people abused the point of the system on the original forums. It's only there to highlight popular posts, not to make someone look stupid (even though they are a bit of a pedo).

You should know we never play by the predetermined rules around here. When was anything used for its intended purpose in this forum? I guess a good analogy (lol anal-ogy) would be to compare us to a class of retarded schoolchildren; we express ourselves however we want, by painting our shit onto the walls, tracing round our penises on pieces of paper and trying to drug and rape the Barbie dolls. Some might call us "creative" but that's just a nice way of saying we're all fucking crazy, as long as we get the recognition we don't care what we're called really.

• Like 3