Massacre

Assassin's Creed

Pulled a marathon yesterday, finished Sequence 6. There's so much to do and explore, I'm probably going to leave the main storyline alone for a bit and try everything else out. (Naval battles!!) Running through the trees is so hypnotic, sometimes I find myself going way off course and getting deliciously lost in the woods by the cliffs. Certain areas remind me a lot of RDR.

I'm also glad they fixed that auto-jump issue from previous games.

im afraid to beat it, i dont want it to be over :(

Pulled a marathon yesterday, finished Sequence 6. There's so much to do and explore, I'm probably going to leave the main storyline alone for a bit and try everything else out. (Naval battles!!) Running through the trees is so hypnotic, sometimes I find myself going way off course and getting deliciously lost in the woods by the cliffs. Certain areas remind me a lot of RDR.

I'm also glad they fixed that auto-jump issue from previous games.

i think i read somewhere that RDR influenced the frontier, but i could be my mind fucking with me.

they were actually surprised to see RDR did the same hunting thing they were trying to do... this game was in development over 3 years ago, and RDR came out over 2 years ago... they don't feel the same though, i don't remember john dodging through trees chasing foxes with a hatchet :lol:...

i too stopped playing the main story late late last night... i fired it up to show a friend and did some hunting... and also one naval battle... when the bears game is over, i am gonna do more naval battles and more frontier stuff... i might try to finish sequence 6 though because i think i am almost done with it... the one naval battle i did do was frikin' sweet, i was even firing on a fort from the sea!! :D...

I've already started a new game. Felt cheated I didn't know I could dye my robes until sequence 12, and made the mistake of picking up a sword, which clips through my robes and wouldn't even get used. The tomahawk, bow, and hidden blades will carry you through the entire game. Hell, you could do it with only the blades.

Also, I want that tomahawk. Bad.

I've already started a new game. Felt cheated I didn't know I could dye my robes until sequence 12, and made the mistake of picking up a sword, which clips through my robes and wouldn't even get used. The tomahawk, bow, and hidden blades will carry you through the entire game. Hell, you could do it with only the blades.

Also, I want that tomahawk. Bad.

it doesnt show your new tinted robes in cutscenes.

The tomahawk is the best. So far I've only bought a few weapons, I can never resist an axe. The French axe has some wicked finishing moves...Nothing like cutting down redcoats like so much lumber for the homestead. But it always comes back to that sexy, deadly tomahawk/hidden blade combo.

I used the tomahawk mostly. I also used swords and my hidden blade

I didn't know where to buy ammo or weapons until about sequence 10 and because I was over zealous with my crossbow while hunting I ran out arrows fairly quickly so I used my gun for a couple missions.

I will be vague as not to reveal spoilers but finding the power source place later on I found hard.

I had a couple missions where I just ran around trying to get life and then air assassinating them.

I just beat the second modern day mission with Desmond while my water heater was being replaced. I am really enjoying the story and I am looking forward to a second replay of the game and going for all those fucking unrealistic optional objectives.

i played a fuck-load yesterday, not any sequence missions, but i killed a ton of bears... i also did a bunch of homestead quests, found viewpoints/feathers/treasures, freed people from tax collectors, and did a few naval quests...

i unlocked a naval axe but i can't find it at the homestead... do i have to buy it?

:bones: <{iphucked this post!! }

i played a fuck-load yesterday, not any sequence missions, but i killed a ton of bears... i also did a bunch of homestead quests, found viewpoints/feathers/treasures, freed people from tax collectors, and did a few naval quests...

i unlocked a naval axe but i can't find it at the homestead... do i have to buy it?

:bones: <{iphucked this post!! }

yes, that pisses me off after i unlock weapons also.

Nice swag, Bri and Mercy.

bOnEs, did you encounter any glitches while you were hunting? I kept coming upon elk "stuck" within big tree trunks. I'm a bit surprised it's so glitchy.

i've seen bears fall underneath the floor, i've stabbed deer in the butt instead of the head from air assassinations, and i've seen others run right through rocks... yea, it's pretty glitchy :D...

EDIT: i've also seen animals run on a set path... it's funny, i could scare a deer, watch him from a distance, then inject myself within that path for an easy kill... it seems like when they get caught up with trees in the path, they circle back to the initial scare spot and start the path again :lol:...

So I completed the game a few days ago, the ending for me was very underwhelming, Connor's story didn't really get wrapped up.

However I did like the bit working with Haytham, even if it was a bit weird an Assassin and a Templar working together. But given their relationship it's understandable. Who knew at the beginning that Haytham was a Templar? I was suspicious because he never actually mentioned the Assassins by name and his clothing didn't really have any logos on it, apart from a very faded one on the sleeve

Finally picking the game up today. Will probably spend a lot of time running around the wilderness hunting animals. And I'm guessing you still get desynchronized if you kill innocent people?

So I completed the game a few days ago, the ending for me was very underwhelming, Connor's story didn't really get wrapped up.

However I did like the bit working with Haytham, even if it was a bit weird an Assassin and a Templar working together. But given their relationship it's understandable. Who knew at the beginning that Haytham was a Templar? I was suspicious because he never actually mentioned the Assassins by name and his clothing didn't really have any logos on it, apart from a very faded one on the sleeve

Yeah i enjoyed the Haytham parts i found the relationship interesting, especially at the end. I sort of started to understand the Templar's a little better. I felt that insight was needed. Tbh though i preferred Haytham to Connor as a character and i'm not sure if that was intentional or not