Massacre

Assassin's Creed

yea, the combat is tough to figure out, but that could also be an issue with the 1st few chapters... anyone who plays it will understand, plus the game is slowly introducing you to combat... i think i will have it figured out in a couple more chapters, or once i get to the meat of the story...

a lot of the controls carry over from previous games, but combat has switched up a little, and firing a gun is still tricky for me, but i think i figured out how to shoot properly, i stumbled upon that last night before i went to bed...

this is literally my first Assassin's creed game. i played the first one for like an hour and hated it. So i have a big learning curve to overcome.

I couldn't read the subtitles in the loading screen after that. Why the fuck they needed to have her speaking her native language, with white subtitles, on a white background, I don't know.

So, fuck knows what she said.

@craze - if you didn't like AC2 then i doubt you'd get into AC3... it's roughly the same princepal, but in a vastly different landscape that the 4 previous games... it has more of a native american feel, with colonial america as the backdrop... still chasing templars and ancient artifacts...

ohh, and i just met one of the most iconic figures of this time, a fucking legend... if you met him, you'd know who i was talking about... otherwise don't look... and no, it's not washington or jefferson... although, jefferson had some funny shit to say about women if you catch him in his shop before you leave boston... he might be the comedic relief...

it was;

daniel mother fucking boone!! he even told me a tale while i was sitting at camp...

also, i am quite enjoying hunting... i am starting to get into it :D...

wait, you didn't hear the conversation the end of the chapter??

I heard the conversation at the end of the sequence, but not

Spoilers, I guess...

Connor's mom's

monologue in the loading screen after you went back into the animus.

yea, i've seen a few audio hiccups myself...... a couple of times i heard words but no lips moving... other times the background audio cut out and i heard silence... and as cool as the fluid running is, i still find myself accidentally leaping from high places without a limb or ledge to grab onto... he's too quick to grab onto something sometimes too... but his parkour style shows up when you're scaling small rock formations and leaping from tree to tree...

and yea, combat is getting better now that i can successfully counter attacks again... it's just hard to go from hacking with square, then countering with circle, on the other side of the button layout... starting to get used to it though...

i am into sequence 5 now... maybe i get through this one, but i am calling it quits soon...