Massacre

Assassin's Creed

at least for GTA5, i'll have a few friends to stand in line with me, then it wouldn't be bad... but either way, they're so quick about getting us in and out at midnight that it doesn't matter if you're at the back of the line, you might only wait 10 minutes tops to get in and get out...

at least for GTA5, i'll have a few friends to stand in line with me, then it wouldn't be bad... but either way, they're so quick about getting us in and out at midnight that it doesn't matter if you're at the back of the line, you might only wait 10 minutes tops to get in and get out...

That is true. But I usually have my girlfirnd with me or a couple of friends, so it's actually really fun. And also getting to talk to other people that share the same interest as me.

none of my close friends are avid gamers, so i got no one to stand in line with... talking with other gamers is nice, but i haven't had a good experience except for the time i went to the GTA4 launch... i stood next to a trio of black guys who were cracking me up the whole time...

Im sure there won't be THAT many people at this midnight launch. Probably a decent line but nothing like a Call of Duty or GTA midnight release.

none of my close friends are avid gamers, so i got no one to stand in line with... talking with other gamers is nice, but i haven't had a good experience except for the time i went to the GTA4 launch... i stood next to a trio of black guys who were cracking me up the whole time...

One reason I tend to avoid rushed midnight releases it that I always stand and bullshit with the employees when I go to Gamestop for ages. Fuck strangers, the employees are cool.

i will play it till 3 or 4 in the morning, getting a good grasp on the controls and mechanics... then get up 5-6 hours later and game into the late evening... then get up and do the same thing the next day until i have to be to work at 6... so i got roughly 2 whole days straight to play this...

not gonna have it beat by then because i am a slow gamer, but i should be quite far along in the world... i am gonna take my time to work on side-quests as often as i can, especially the sea exploration as that is what i really want to play... with the last two AC's i didn't have that luxury because i was renting them... i'll finally get the chance to stop and smell the roses every now and then... or kill a mason who stopped to smell the roses...

If I'm still awake at midnight, I might go pick it up. Otherwise, I'll collect it in the morning, and come straight home. I've missed a fair bit of work this month already for various reasons, or I'd have booked tomorrow off. Oh well, I'll save that for GTAV's release date. :)

almost done with sequence two, synced up about a half-dozen viewpoints and completed a couple sidequest-thingys... trying to get used to the combat though, it's a little different than previous games... and it's harder to ditch 'em too, unless i am still not getting a grasp of evading... but when i get that chain kill combo, i took out a dozen men no sweat... that'll teach those stupid brits not to chase me all the way across the city...

i'm purdy tired dough, 'bout ta hit tha sack...

Got about 3 hour's of gameplay in last night. Kept fucking up with the combat and i was tired so i hit the sack and give it another go in the morning.