Massacre

Assassin's Creed

Why start with a new present day protag? Desmond is an established character so why don't they just use him?

Also the thing I missed from BH and Revelations was the glyphs scattered around the maps. Some of those were a challenge to complete, and they sort of filled in the gaps in history that you didn't get to see in the game. Plus they added that element of illuminati-style "uncovering the truth that they don't want you to see" to the game.

Well, aside from WWII or something, they're running out of time periods. They'll have to go farther back again, or do a modern game at some point.

British-Raj empire

Feudal Japan

French revolution

Future?

Russian revolution

Qin dynasty

13th century mongolia

Ancient egypt

The new world

Westward expansion

There are many era, these are just some from the top of my head and a bit of internet searching: http://www.ugo.com/g...ins-creed-games

Well, aside from WWII or something, they're running out of time periods. They'll have to go farther back again, or do a modern game at some point.

British-Raj empire

Feudal Japan

French revolution

Future?

Russian revolution

Qin dynasty

13th century mongolia

Ancient egypt

The new world

Westward expansion

There are many era, these are just some from the top of my head and a bit of internet searching: http://www.ugo.com/g...ins-creed-games

The animus reads the memories of the user's ancestors, so how could it work for a future descendant? One of the devs shunned the idea of a feudal Japan setting a while back, I can see why due to linking in with historical events, but i'd still liked to have seen it. China might be a good alternative, not as isolated as Japan is/was back then.

British-Raj empire

Feudal Japan

French revolution

Future?

Russian revolution

Qin dynasty

13th century mongolia

Ancient egypt

The new world

Westward expansion

I meant there weren't many decent time periods post-American Revolution, hence my saying they would have to go farther back in time.

British-Raj empire

Feudal Japan

French revolution

Future?

Russian revolution

Qin dynasty

13th century mongolia

Ancient egypt

The new world

Westward expansion

The animus reads the memories of the user's ancestors, so how could it work for a future descendant? One of the devs shunned the idea of a feudal Japan setting a while back, I can see why due to linking in with historical events, but i'd still liked to have seen it. China might be a good alternative, not as isolated as Japan is/was back then.

the only way to accomplish that would be too forget the animus, which i think is a brilliant plot point, so i hope they dont do that.

End of AC III, Desmond does his thing, saves the world, then the screen fades out like when you exit the animus. Turns out Desmond was a simulation too, the Templars found another way to take over, they used Desmond's memoriess to find out what happened to the Apple after 2012, and you're really in a dystopian cyberpunk world.

That'd be how they would set up a game set in the future.

bleh, doesn't matter who it is, if the story is done right, and the atmosphere is good, it'll be decent... there's not much competition for a pretty good adaptation so the bar is set quite low ... silent hill is pretty much the only one i can think of...

End of AC III, Desmond does his thing, saves the world, then the screen fades out like when you exit the animus. Turns out Desmond was a simulation too, the Templars found another way to take over, they used Desmond's memoriess to find out what happened to the Apple after 2012, and you're really in a dystopian cyberpunk world.

That'd be how they would set up a game set in the future.

That's quite a good idea actually. I just thought, do you think Apple have a POE and are using it to induce a mass paralysis and love of their shitty products in the populace? It would explain the iPod, iPad and iPhone phenomena of the past decade and how they have been so successful.

I just thought, do you think Apple have a POE and are using it to induce a mass paralysis and love of their shitty products in the populace? It would explain the iPod, iPad and iPhone phenomena of the past decade and how they have been so successful.

Makes sense to me. James Cameron must have one, too. No way Titanic and Avatar should have made that much money.

Also, Pieface has a very weak PoE. That's why he's still a mod.

this game should get me through most of the month of november... then hitman drops on the 20th or 21st... and i am also working on a new vegas file too, so i got a nice run to the end of the year for video games... if i was playing an assassin character in fallout, i'd have a trio of assassins going :lol:...

if the tigers lose, i will be there too... or if we do win tonight and play another tomorrow, it's over at a decent time... otherwise i will be at gamestop the minute they open on tuesday to pick up my copy... i have tuesday and wednesday off to play it and do a couple other things...

11:45... i am gonaa pay it off tonight after work, then show up a few minutes before midnight... standing there is usually boring for me so i am trying to plan it out to where i have to do minimal standing around... if i got there a little bit earlier, i'd only save myself 5 minutes tops... they get you in and out of there at midnight, i can wait a few more minutes at the back of the line this time...

might miss out on free swag though, but i don't care...