Massacre

Assassin's Creed

^^that too... king george the tyrant :D...

http://pc.gamespy.co.../1226278p1.html

it was announced yesterday as a 3-episodic DLC package... sounds really cool, but i am now forced to wonder if it's cheaper to buy the season pass thing and get the 5 DLCs discounted, or just buy the 3 single player episodes??

Saw that last night too. All I can say is why don't they teach history in schools using video games?

I've wondered that as well. I like history, and it's relatively easy to remember stuff. But learning from in depth games like AC is just so much better.

• Like 1

Ordered this bad ass limited edition today. Only other time I got a limited edition that came with stuff like this was MW2.

Edit: Pause at 2:22 and it has Long Island on the map ;)

the only limited edition box set i ever bought was the fallout new vegas one... i would of bought the fallout 3 one too had i knew that fallout would turn into my all-time favorite game series ever... i really want that flag, but i don't want to pay dearly for it... the statue is meh to me, all i want is the flag...

fuck man, 10 days away!! starting to get excited...

EDIT:

holy crap, the first image of desmond in ACIII... watching a UFC fight??

D5N0G.jpg

My Gamestop always has extras of that stuff. Got a Fallout 3 LE for $30 a couple years ago, expect to have the same happen with this.

Nice to see Desmond will be seeing some real action. I'm really hoping there will be a sizable chunk of the game featuring Desmond. The Desmond sequences in Revelations were a joke, and I've been wanting a modern game since I first played II. If not, there's always the possibility they'll come up with a post-2012 threat for the Assassins to face.

that's collectors edition is going for $80-$120 nowadays... i might have to pony up for it one day, i really want that lunchbox and vault boy bobblehead... or maybe i can find another set cheaper... i don't have to get the PS3 version, i already have that...

PC is a little cheaper, and i kinda wonder if it's possible to run that on a more recent spec'd laptop... if i do opt for it, i'll buy that instead of off steam... ohh sorry to get off topic;

i don't think it had been posted yet.. it's the 4th part in the IGN "making of" series... there's still one more to go i think...

wow, so i just found out that PS3 users get 4 exclusive missions... fucking A, they've been rewarding PS3 users ever since ACII... i wonder what those will be about... i can't wait to find captain kidd's treasure from the pre-order bonus, so i hope the other 4 free missions have to do with tracking down another pirate's booty :D...

Ive only played the first two games, I thought Brotherhood and Revelations were just spin-offs of Ezio's story.

They're actually very important parts of the story. I wouldn't play III without playing Brotherhood and Revelations.

• Like 1

It was very different. Ezio is old as shit, and his fighting style changes to compensate. It's much heavier, more powerful. I enjoyed Revelation's combat more than II and Brotherhood. Story, too.

the abstergo story is always the over-arching story that builds upon why you're playing past assassins... and botherhood and revelations really start to expand on that, and with the endings of both, you begin to realize what's at stake here...

sadly that will continue to get dragged out, game after game, but it's still the reason why you're playing as ezio and connor... and to be honest, it's really engaging... ubisoft has a really unique story going on here... the assassin stuff is just the mechanic in which you use to extract this information from key figures...

you're trying to piece together the past, in order to save the future... just like my favorite movie, 12 monkeys... brilliant IMO... and what's even sweeter is you get to play as lethal killers to piece it all together...

It has a new story about a new assassin in a new time period, but the overall story is still about Desmond in 2012. Revelations wrapped up Ezio and Altair's stories, but Desmond's isn't finished.