Massacre

Assassin's Creed

A bit late, but no-one posted it, so i will:

Who the hell plays assassins creed with 6 other people around? Not me.

Seriously, I only play when my wife isn't there or in shut-up mode. "Honey, will you please shut the hell up. Ezio just said something and I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA BECAUSE YOU'RE TALKING TO ME ABOUT SHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT RIGHT NOW. ALL I WANT TO DO IS FUCK UP SOME SANDhonkyS WITH MY HOOKBLADE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

• Like 1

A bit late, but no-one posted it, so i will:

Who the hell plays assassins creed with 6 other people around? Not me.

Seriously, I only play when my wife isn't there or in shut-up mode. "Honey, will you please shut the hell up. Ezio just said something and I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA BECAUSE YOU'RE TALKING TO ME ABOUT SHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT RIGHT NOW. ALL I WANT TO DO IS FUCK UP SOME SANDhonkyS WITH MY HOOKBLADE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I feel your pain. There are alot of people that don't know the struggle.

he's aged well in this series... he's become an icon of this generation and it's a shame to see the journey end... but 3 games is enough to flesh out all there is to see with ezio... even the altair segments help bring closure to that character too... i think revelations was a complete success, despite it feeling just like all the ones before it... i didn't have that feeling of awesomeness like i did when i first played ACII, but the story in revelations is what makes the journey all worth it...

if you've played the previous ones, you have to play revelations... and if you've played all the previous games, you kind of owe it to yourself to continue on and never miss another AC game... after 4 games, you're pretty much forced to go where ubisoft wants to take you, unless you are sick of the amazing story already...

I've been playing Revelations for awhile now and I have to say old Ezio is the best. Best fighting, greatest kill animations, and the hookblade is great. I like the ziplining bit to get around.

That may be because of the evolution of the game, not necessarily the character. My favourite Ezio was the one in Brotherhood, when he had a beard but he didn't look so old. But I agree, the animations and technical stuff was better in Revelations which is no surprise, as that's what you would expect since the game came out after ACII and ACB.

I've been playing Revelations for awhile now and I have to say old Ezio is the best. Best fighting, greatest kill animations, and the hookblade is great. I like the ziplining bit to get around.

That may be because of the evolution of the game, not necessarily the character. My favourite Ezio was the one in Brotherhood, when he had a beard but he didn't look so old. But I agree, the animations and technical stuff was better in Revelations which is no surprise, as that's what you would expect since the game came out after ACII and ACB.

Hey, dickhead - I know what I meant. I've played the other games, I liked my Raiden Ezio when I was playing Brotherhood and was reluctant to the older Ezio in Revelations. Now I like the older Ezio better. I think the gameplay is improved from Brotherhood.

My favorite bomb has to be the blood bomb with the British powder; just watching it splash over everyone is the greatest.

i didn't dabble with the bombs all that much, i was on a tight schedule since i rented it... i saw it through for the story, but missed out on some of the side stuff, like bomb building... i mainly used smoke bombs when i did use them... the different casings were a nice touch :D...

To be fair i barely used bombs, knives or bullets in AC... I preferred to stealth melee where i could (which was most of the time). I think the other smaller weapons just slowed down the action for me.

I've been replaying the missions lately for fun, and if I get 100% on a replay, all the better...and have made a point of trying all the different bombs along the way. They don't always work the way I planned them to, but it can be entertaining just fucking around with the different combinations. Cherry bombs provide diversions that lure guards into position for a stealth kill. Poison smoke works welll on groups, and of course smoke bombs are not new...and tripwires seem to be inevitably triggered by a pedestrian instead of a guard.

I rarely used bombs or poison blade, unless I had to. Or I used the poison blade to poision guards and watch them swing their weapons, while throwing coins at them so random civilians get chopped up.

I rarely used bombs or poison blade, unless I had to. Or I used the poison blade to poision guards and watch them swing their weapons, while throwing coins at them so random civilians get chopped up.

There is an achievement for this in Assassin's Creed Revelations. Also one for poisoning ten guards at a time - aptly called "Mosh Pit".

I've been replaying the missions lately for fun, and if I get 100% on a replay, all the better...and have made a point of trying all the different bombs along the way.

I've enjoyed replaying the missions too. I keep 50%ing most missions the first time because I fuck up something simple instead of using a well placed bomb, or couple of bombs. Cherry bomb followed by a Splinter Bomb can clear a room of 5-10 enemies.

There is an achievement for this in Assassin's Creed Revelations. Also one for poisoning ten guards at a time - aptly called "Mosh Pit".

I've been replaying the missions lately for fun, and if I get 100% on a replay, all the better...and have made a point of trying all the different bombs along the way.

I've enjoyed replaying the missions too. I keep 50%ing most missions the first time because I fuck up something simple instead of using a well placed bomb, or couple of bombs. Cherry bomb followed by a Splinter Bomb can clear a room of 5-10 enemies.

"Mosh Pit" was fun to get, luring enough guards in one area first, then dumping poison bombs or darts at them.

yea, i forgot to share it, i watched it a few times the hour that it came out... someone shoot me though, because i somehow managed to ignore you guys... it's a great video and shows us just what we're getting ourselves into...

someone shoot me though, because i somehow managed to ignore you guys...

*Grabs musket*

I'm really hoping that bear isn't just part of a cutscene. That'll be so much more intense than RDR or Skyrim.

I swear I've heard those screams and grunts used in the trailer in World Of Warcraft.

----------

just watched both videos again... sweet jesus fucking christ, this game is gonna rule this fall... i think CoD is gonna see much closer competition this year... AC isn't afraid to release alongside "the avengers" of the video game industry... and i think they're gonna get closer than ever, perhaps even surpass it since a lot of people seem to be confused about black ops 2...

I swear I've heard those screams and grunts used in the trailer in World Of Warcraft.

----------

just watched both videos again... sweet jesus fucking christ, this game is gonna rule this fall... i think CoD is gonna see much closer competition this year... AC isn't afraid to release alongside "the avengers" of the video game industry... and i think they're gonna get closer than ever, perhaps even surpass it since a lot of people seem to be confused about black ops 2...

It's not even a competition to me. Each year, I've been the guy in line for AC when everyone else was there to get their COD.

even when i pre-ordered hitman for the sniper challenge (which is pretty fun by the way), the gamestop guy still had to ask me if i was interested in pre-ordering anything else, like black ops 2... i said nope, ACIII will be the only other game i will be pre-ordering this year, and i am waiting on that for now...

it's as if nothing else exists outside of call of duty to gamestop...

DID YOU JUST SEE THE SEA BATTLE FOR AC3?!?!? OPEN SEAS?!?! PIRACY?!

*passes out*

also, that liberations game looked sweet too... hands down AC3 will be the biggest win this year... unless there's a new fallout announcement later ;)...