Massacre

Assassin's Creed

if anything, play it for the story... it's gonna feel like you're playing brotherhood in a new city with a couple of new tools...

and try to at least find 30 animus fragments so you can see all of desmonds story... i now feel like i know what is going to happen in 3...

^ via imagic v2.1 :drool::fap:

I got my hands on a copy of Revelations from a family member, so I can get up to pace before I play this new ancestry strand.

Make the most of it, it'll be over in about 7 hours of gameplay.

I really enjoyed the first one the second I didn't really like I don't think I like ezio at all I think his name was Altair from the first he was badass

I really enjoyed the first one the second I didn't really like I don't think I like ezio at all I think his name was Altair from the first he was badass

What? in my opinion ACII was FAR better than AC I, AC I was so boring to me, but AC II is one of my favourite games of all time. I love the setting and storyline, and you're one of the few people that I've seen that don't like Ezio. That's not bad, it's just personal preference. Altair is badass indeed, but I didn't like the gameplay of ACI.

What? in my opinion ACII was FAR better than AC I, AC I was so boring to me, but AC II is one of my favourite games of all time. I love the setting and storyline, and you're one of the few people that I've seen that don't like Ezio. That's not bad, it's just personal preference. Altair is badass indeed, but I didn't like the gameplay of ACI.

Agreed, AC I just didnt do it for me, its a good game but its the worst of the series if you ask me.

Agreed, AC I just didnt do it for me, its a good game but its the worst of the series if you ask me.

I only played AC 1 for a couple hours and got bored. Probably why I never picked up any others. If they're that good, maybe I should reconsider. I just don't feel like trying to go back and play through the 1st one to get familiar with the story. Although, I bought the 1st one when I was like 15 so my opinion now may be different.

I enjoyed the story for AC1, but the concept sort of missed the mark with gameplay elements. It was the first of the kind, and on PS3 only at first wasn't it? So they were generally finding their feet. In some ways like GTA IV, they were missing some elements to make it just that much better.

AC2 was far more exciting to play, because they implemented those extra things it needed to be a rounded game. And I think the renaissance period and the location was far more interesting.

Assassin's Creed 3 team 'looking at Red Dead Redemption success'

Similarities down to "convergence of minds", says writer

screenshot_280342_thumb_wide300.jpg

Sweeeet! Hunting elements are pretty much confirmed here! I do hope there is more of a freeroam/exploration element. I never really felt like free-roaming in AC 1,2 etc. It was more of an 'oh I have to collect things outside of a mission, I might as well try and go for 100% then'. Not an 'oh, that looks like a nice wilderness environment, maybe I'll go see if i can find something cool to do'. AC needs to strengthen this feeling for me.

I only played AC 1 for a couple hours and got bored. Probably why I never picked up any others. If they're that good, maybe I should reconsider. I just don't feel like trying to go back and play through the 1st one to get familiar with the story. Although, I bought the 1st one when I was like 15 so my opinion now may be different.

Definitely get AC II, it's one of the best games I've ever played on the current generation of consoles along with RDR, Skyrim, Mafia II and GTA IV.

Assassin's Creed 3 team 'looking at Red Dead Redemption success'

Similarities down to "convergence of minds", says writer

screenshot_280342_thumb_wide300.jpg

If ACIII is anything like RDR but still with the feel of the assassins, it will definitely be my favourite game.

Massy, I got AC Revelations last night for $19.99 at Best Buy, brand new.

I played the MP for the first time and thought it was fantastic. I started the story and it was pretty good - I hated the intro that assumes this is the first time you played the series. I'll have to get use to playing as old ass Ezio. Not a big fan. It's a big jump from the Raiden-armored Ezio I was rocking in Brotherhood.

Massy, I got AC Revelations last night for $19.99 at Best Buy, brand new.

I played the MP for the first time and thought it was fantastic. I started the story and it was pretty good - I hated the intro that assumes this is the first time you played the series. I'll have to get use to playing as old ass Ezio. Not a big fan. It's a big jump from the Raiden-armored Ezio I was rocking in Brotherhood.

That's awesome. Trust me, old-ass Ezio will grow on you. I like him better in Revelations than in the last two games. Also, what bOnEs said.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/india-set-assassins-creed-on-ubisofts-radar-6370104

Well fuck you, i'd still like to see feudal Japan. I think it wouldn't work because of the political and historical aspect of it, I can't see a way to integrate Assassin and Templar events into Japanese history.

Yeah and Japan was pretty isolated from the rest of the world back then. Maybe as someone suggested on there, China is the way to go.