Massacre

Assassin's Creed

If I play AC again from the beginning, I will try and take note of their location in game.

According to the AC Wiki - Desmond was a bartender in NYC and was kidnapped and taken to Abstergo, which is in Italy. Also, when he was a bartender, his favorite drink was a Shirley Templar. Yuk-fucking-yuk.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Desmond_Miles

I'm pretty sure the hideout you go to after escaping Abstergo had Italian signs in the loading bay. I don't remember much about it now, it was so long ago since I played I and II.

I'm looking forward to playing a NEW AC game. I refused to play revelations because of the lack of innovation, and to be honest i found the story becoming stale after brotherhood. I may pick up revelations up in the near future for a low price or even a rent, and quickly run through the story before ACIII is released though.

Definitely worth a rent Dupz.

I found the story of Revelations more enjoyable than Brotherhood.

I am looking forward to a much longer game.

And a different setting... and a different character to play as... and different weaponry and gameplay... so everything basically.

holy fuck sticks!! here's a tidbit of info from the leaked game informer cover story...

http://www.g4tv.com/...k-28-fbfantrack

this sounds like a whole new approach to the game, taking place in new york and boston... and a "bigger than brotherhood" wilderness to explore, because massacre was right, he's half-half... he can hide in trees, hunting for pelts or unsuspecting enemies... he's in the thick or numerous historical events like the new york fire and probably the boston tea party stuff too... this all sounds fucking sweet to me :D...

i do love this era of american history, it's one of the most interesting...

There is a new sprinting system also, so you can hold the button to instantly turn around and start fleeing from combat. They also let you kill people while still moving so you can keep chasing a target.

Good. I hated when I had to chase someone or move to a better spot to fight in, and Ezio wouldn't fucking break combat and run.

shrunken heads, ears, teeth

Who the hell taught you about native Americans?

a lot of that had to do with being locked on to targets in combat... while the combat system was awesome in 1 and 2, it started to wear thin and became clunky as the years passed...i like that there isn't an auto lock system either, i will miss it for taking out roof units, but i wont miss it for CQC... i am sure the tomahawks, pistols and rifles work well for long distance..

i like how we live through his life, just like we did in ACII, becoming the legendary ezio auditore da firenze... now we get to become the legendary... ummm... uhhh, ra-ratohnhake:ton-something.... looking forward to it...

Fuck, the article confirms he's part Mohawk and I never posted my guess in here. They used members of the Mohawk tribe for construction of tall buildings back then, because the other workers were afraid to climb onto the high-up beams and scaffolding. Perfect for AC.

haha, nice... plus, even though the invaders are taking their land, they are at peace at the moment...i can foresee some sticky situations in either the latter part of this game, or in future installments... we loved them until we wanted to expand an take their wilderness... i love the native american perspective to be honest... name a game that does the same?? exactly, RDR recently, but not much else...

I was kind of hoping RDR would to the GTA thing with its DLC, and have a story with a native American character. I'm pretty pleased we're getting one here. Also looking forward to visiting multiple cities.

colonial america... a completely different architectural style... this new generation of III could spawn numerous states in the south too like alabama and mississippi... dare i say racial slang and slave ownership?? sacajawea?? how about the louisiana purchase, where we bought the midwest from the french with their debts and our coin, which led to the eventual great trail of tears...

all with the templars at the forefront of the conflict of course... washington the great war general, and jefferson the free mason... where does III take it from there?!?!

snapback.pngMassacre, on 02 March 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

snapback.pnggtagrl, on 02 March 2012 - 06:57 AM, said:

shrunken heads, ears, teeth

Who the hell taught you about native Americans?

I was suggesting some possible trophies of battle that could be on display, didn't realize a historical accuracy test was involved.

today is the debut trailer for those that need to know... it's late in the afternoon though, which is kind of strange...

Yeah that's the exact link I posted half an hour ago, Only half an hour left now.

huh?? i thought it wasn't until later in the afternoon... i didn't click the link, i figured it was just a link to the AC main website, and i am at work...

i guess i was wrong... here's the trailer already...

doesn't show too much, but sets the time period quite well...

huh?? i thought it wasn't until later in the afternoon... i didn't click the link, i figured it was just a link to the AC main website, and i am at work...

i guess i was wrong... here's the trailer already...

doesn't show too much, but sets the time period quite well...

Yeah that's the idea of a debut trailer, not to reveal a lot. They are mostly to build hype, like the V trailer. But I hope AC releases more frequent trailers, unlike V; it's been roughly 4 months now with no info. It'll be great when there eventually is though.