Sign in to follow this  
Psy

Server Move V2

Hi all,

As you may have noticed, I've been away for awhile but I'm in the process of moving all of the websites over to a new (much faster) web server. I'm moving them over one-by-one as they all need a little bit of an update to ensure they work on more modern software but so far https://www.gta-sanandreas.com is up and running on the new server. I'll probably do GTA4.TV next, then iGTA and iRedDead before finishing up with iGTA5.com.

I hope to have everything moved across by the end of October, then I will be working on making some improvements before eventually redeveloping some of the websites.

Let me know if you spot any issues during the next few weeks.

Please be aware that I will not be copying the old forums across (old GTA-SA / iGTA forums - http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/index.php?) because there are gigabytes worth of old uploaded files which are just wasting resources on the server and also it's a potential security issue, so if there's anything in particular you want to save from there, do that before the end of the month.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Like 2

All of our websites and forums are now running off the new server. I had to remove a number of features, particularly from iGTA and iRedDead's front end websites but they should all be working and running a lot faster than they were before. Let me know if you spot any issues. Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1