The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

it's actually 1.3 gallons, under the floor board... it's 49cc, but tops out at 42 MPH... 45 if duck down a bit ;)... it came with red LED lights installed underneath the front/back/center (for free i might add), but i am going to customize the hell out of it this winter... it's going to be a fucking pimp ride by spring...

i should take a picture of it at nighttime...

Guest Marney1

Short story from my childhood (you gotta promise not to laugh ok?)

When I was about 14 my best friend Reggie got this old scrapper of a Mini Clubman Estate exactly like the one below...

!!tYtFYwBG0~$(KGrHqEOKiMEzQPPGN!-BNHczkRnSg~~_35.JPG

...his mum and aunt paid £80 for it and it immediately took pride of place up the driveway at the side of his mums house. Neither of us could drive so for the first week or so we got to work fitting an old worn out carpet in the back - because this was going to be our babe-magnet. We spent all our pocket money on polish and seat covers (no, not leopard skin - fake leather!) and convinced eachother to drive it forward and backward two foot or so. We had many kangaroo jumps because we didn't really understand the 'clutch in, gradually bring it up as you put your foot on the gas' thing (that might be alien to you yanks but where I live we have manual gearboxes) but our friend Shane (yes his real name) knew how to drive so off we went looking for pussy.

First stop was my brother's house and being good at anything he put his hand to we asked him to fit a radio for us. Anyway, radio fitted we're driving round beeping at all the birds when I decided to turn the radio on - for whatever reason the car cut out while we were doing 40 mph and the steering wheel locked up and we crashed into the dual carriageway wall.

Yeah, that's the story.

Edit: Reggie now lives in Newcastle, maybe Psy knows him?

it's going to be a fucking pimp ride by spring...

As long as you don't pick up any fat birds or you're fucked. Also there's not much room in the back for gittin' bizz-aeh.

Guest Marney1

it's a single seater... no room for bitches... bitches gotta walk...

You need a Mini Clubman Estate, trust me ;)

nah, i don't need some piece of shit mr. bean car... i needed a ruckus...

You're thinking of the old "proper" Mini, the new ones don't exactly live up to their name. Still, they're hardly much of a shag wagon.

Guest Marney1

nah, i don't need some piece of shit mr. bean car... i needed a ruckus...

You're thinking of the old "proper" Mini, the new ones don't exactly live up to their name. Still, they're hardly much of a shag wagon.

Yeah didn't work for me and my mates, must have looked right twats bouncing round in that shed. :scooter:

Here's some old pics of my current car.

ee0b5a5f.jpg

b0fbb78c.jpg

c65d89dd.jpg

Oh and because I'll probably get beaten for a jap car amongst all you euros. Here's my first car TS astra '05 when I first got it.

P4260457.jpg

Guest Marney1

Not sure what country/city this is from but if it's Bogota it could be very interesting.

Edit: Turns out it's in Valencia.

Guest Marney1

R* lists Bogota for a lot of shit, if you'd claimed it was from there, I would've believed it, except for the cute white girls in the pic that aren't being mugged and raped.

Because the source was speaking in Spanish I thought it might be possible Bogota was the location but after asking him he told me it was Valencia. I'd have whacked off if he'd said Bogota.

Ahhhhh Vice City, Good times flooring it with a comet, Hitting the ramp next to the police station

Was that the one that landed you in the vacant lot next to Sunshine Autos?

No Its the one that landed you behind the tool shop. I miss tool shops...

I got a 1970 Doge Challenger, aint to much to look at right now but with a brand new, top of the line 440 dropped in, I'll wake the neighbours up a few times

That's sweet, post a pic. I bet that 440 wails.

I got a 1970 Doge Challenger, aint to much to look at right now but with a brand new, top of the line 440 dropped in, I'll wake the neighbours up a few times

That's sweet, post a pic. I bet that 440 wails.

The pictures are on the first page, ill get more soon, its away getting some work done right now

this is my daily driver

Suzuki Swift GTi

my car looks exactly the same as that one...

n26142199799_727735_5463.jpg

On weekends i drive this (this is an actual pic)

'67 Camaro RS

261978_200849753298826_111668605550275_638778_8336613_n.jpg

If i had the money, i think my perfect 5 car garage would be:

Ferrari F40

Jaguar E-type convertible series 1

'70 Dodge Challenger R/T

Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

Alfa Romeo 8C

• Like 1

Automatic respect for the Challenger. R/T aint my pick, but still, a very nice car. I like the T/A package but the car I bought was an original SE 318 that came with a brand new 440 to sweeten the deal. Fuck the SE and fuck the shaker hood. She shall be a T/A replica with 440 decals instead of 340 :jumpy: