The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

icon11.gif

ive been watching a shit load of top gear off netflicks. cant stop watching the show.

got cars, humour and they make fun of golf and american. what more could i ask for?

(to be fair, jeremy clarkson makes fun of everyone)

saw this thing of beauty on the show. its an old school bently with 27-litre Spitfire engine

IMGP0588.jpg

• Like 3

icon11.gif

ive been watching a shit load of top gear off netflicks. cant stop watching the show.

got cars, humour and they make fun of golf and american. what more could i ask for?

(to be fair, jeremy clarkson makes fun of everyone)

saw this thing of beauty on the show. its an old school bently with 27-litre Spitfire engine

IMGP0588.jpg

Great show, watch the specials where they go to India, America, Vietnam etc. It's brilliant!

icon11.gif

ahah everytime i see the word brilliant or fantastic now i read it in a British accent after watching top gear a lot.

saw the india one. did the 2 newest seasons first cause i wanted to see new shit, but then loved the show so i went back and am watching them in order. even tho the "new cars " they review in 2003 are now old, still cool to see. and ill get a nice view of the progression of cars and shit. plus they always look at cool shit and old old classics too.

There is some classic episodes in the older series. Destroying the Toyota truck, winter Olympics special to name a new.

My personal favourites are the USA special and the Vietnam episode. Great television.

There is some classic episodes in the older series. Destroying the Toyota truck, winter Olympics special to name a new.

My personal favourites are the USA special and the Vietnam episode. Great television.

Thanks for that suggestion on the USA special by the way.

"I now truly believe that in certain parts of the US, people have begun to mate with vegetables."

• Like 1

Thanks for that suggestion on the USA special by the way.

"I now truly believe that in certain parts of the US, people have begun to mate with vegetables."

Anytime, mate. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Clarkson is on top form the entire episode.

Edit: Clarkson on Florida

icon11.gif

cant wait to get to the american special. didnt watch that just now. ill eventually come across it.

watching in order. just watch the one where they play darts by launching cars in a quarry

Ok, I've just got to tell y'all this story. So My buddy and i were walking out of the local O'Reilly's last Friday night (because fuck autozone) to pick some new plugs for my Chevy, when a guy sitting on a riced-out Honda crx asks me how much horsepower I got. I just tell him "more than that shitbox." A few more things are said and he challenges me to a race. They wager their pocket money, somewhere around $90, so I offer the fucker $500 if he can beat me. So I follow him to an old isolated strip of highway, and this guy's buddy starts letting air out of the front tires and goes and gets a freaking helmet out of the trunk. The driver had a racin harness, so I thought I might have a challenge. Nope. The guy tried to do a burnout and just chirped the tires a couple times. I respond with a long burnout, supercharged 327 roaring. So his buddy stages us and starts us. I drop hard at like 4000 rpm and go like hell. I look in my rear view mirror, and the fucker turned around and drove away. He even left his buddy there. Long story short, my friend and I got free dinner and got to watch a guy in flip flops run after a crx, while trying to hold his pants up. Fucking ricers.

• Like 2