The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

I drive a Holden Astra, like a man.

Over here they're badged as Vauxhalls, very run of the mill, common as fuck. They're slightly superior to the Corsas posted earlier though, so you have that.

And the cars there can't handle properly, barely manage to produce over 300bhp with 4 litre engines and are generally of inferior quality.

Fo' sho'.

I'm not saying your cars are bad, they're just not as good as you hype them up to be. :D There's a time and a place for that shit, sure if I was out in America or Canadaedadooda I might consider it... once maybe.

Well it just depends what you buy, if your buying a DB9, those are great european vehicles, same with BMW's those are very popular family cars over here now. But some of our more standard vehicles do suck I full heartedly agree.

Well it just depends what you buy, if your buying a DB9, those are great european vehicles, same with BMW's those are very popular family cars over here now. But some of our more standard vehicles do suck I full heartedly agree.

I'm glad we can agree.

*calls off tactical airstrike*

Even the cars are fat in America.

fat%2Bcar%2Bbronze-car.jpg

:lol:

I think the Michelin-man drives something like that.

Over here they're badged as Vauxhalls, very run of the mill, common as fuck. They're slightly superior to the Corsas posted earlier though, so you have that.

I know Holden because I've talked with Aussies before, and I know Vauxhall because I'm a little interested in cars. Vauxhalls was common here 40 years ago, but can now only be seen on graveyards.

They are called Opel now, I don't know why they are not using the Opel brand in UK and AU.

Guest Marney1

Blade? I thought you'd be strapped nigguh.

Theres only so many places I can hide those...

post-94-0-88274800-1314132347.jpg

Guitar Hero? Surprised he didn't have the NES Light Gun & Duck Hunt in that shot too.

Vauxhalls are for Jews and homosexuals.

The benefit of driving an Astra is that other motorists pull up next to me preparing to perv on a hot chick. Instead, they find a long haired, bearded man staring menacingly back at them. Hilarious.

• Like 1