The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

How's the car dooby.

Dream car is a 1970 chevelle. Today on Craigslist I saw a 1970 mercury Montego it was sweet.

i got a clean black on black 2002 monte carlo ss for like 5k, only had it 2 years and it's covered in scratches and dents from people hitting me in parking lots and not careing enough to stop and leave a note with their information on it. I park in the back corner of lots and shit still happens on the regular. because of that I'm never going to try to drop money on a nice car.. just isn't worth the financial trouble and stress.

Yes, it is ok to avoid door dings, but some people are dicks about it, i.e. intentionally taking up 2 spots. Last night I went to eat with some friend and saw a newer corvette doing just that. So my friends and I parked our cars within 6 inches of his car on either side. Boy was he pissed lol.

Engine: 350 4 bolt main, Transmission (auto): 700R4 (Professionally Rebuilt under 500 miles ago), Street Dominator Intake, chrome-molly rings, 650 edelbrock carb, new heads & headers, WS6 spring package, KYB shocks and struts, 308 posi-track, Fuel Cell (12g that's what my 87 firebird I should be getting with in two weeks gots.

Engine: 350 4 bolt main, Transmission (auto): 700R4 (Professionally Rebuilt under 500 miles ago), Street Dominator Intake, chrome-molly rings, 650 edelbrock carb, new heads & headers, WS6 spring package, KYB shocks and struts, 308 posi-track, Fuel Cell (12g that's what my 87 firebird I should be getting with in two weeks gots.

Hp?

I was just looking through this thread and it appears I got into a massive argument with Ostrich Boy. I swear to god that wasn't me :no: My friend admitted to guessing my password, impersonating me, and generally being a dick. Sorry Ostrich.

I was just looking through this thread and it appears I got into a massive argument with Ostrich Boy. I swear to god that wasn't me :no: My friend admitted to guessing my password, impersonating me, and generally being a dick. Sorry Ostrich.

Thank god. I was hoping that someone could not possibly that ignorant

While it is true that I prefer European cars, I still love old American cars from the 40's, 50's, and 60's. They just have that style and attention to detail not found on modern cars. With that said, I also would never go around shouting that American cars suck into the faces of American car fans who I don't even know lol. Screw it here's a list (I like lists :P):

1. 100mph in 2nd gear without blowing the gearbox? Right. On that note, I get my driving license in September which is both awesome and means I couldn't have driven a 911.

2. My dad did have a '92 Jetta and I loved it but it only got 40mpg on a good day.

3. 20mph in a Porsche 911 is probably about right.