The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

Its in the General description, but not an actual topic, so what do we all drive. and what do we all dream to drive?

*And post pictures of these automobiles too

Edited by CaPn bOnEs
title change...

One of the more practical and affordable vehicles I would want is whatever car the Lost and Damned version of the Slamvan was based on. I'm not up on my ancient delivery trucks, so I don't know what model/year it's supposed to be. Lots of dead body space in that thing, without the 'rape van' feel to it.

Slamvan-TLAD-front.jpg

• Like 1

I don't drive anything because I don't have any where to go, I can drive I just can't be arsed to. My dream car would be an Aston Martin DB9 Coupé (not the Volante) preferrably in Celeste blue.

aston-martin-db9-silver.jpg

(Hey, we can resize pictures now... or at least I thought we could, but it doesn't seem to change the size once it's been posted... o.O)

I don't drive anything because I don't have any where to go, I can drive I just can't be arsed to.

Ditto. I technically can't drive, because I haven't renewed my license in years, but I've occasionally driven since then.

• Like 1

i drive an '02 pontiac grand prix SE... nothing special, got a skull license plate and flame seat covers... i call it the bones edition...

but i will never forget my other cars... first one was a '89 buick lesabre... and i also had a '92 pontiac bonneville, which turned out to be the most dependable car for me, ever... it was a 3800, something they rarely do anymore...

i will never forget my absolute favorite car though... i drove this pimp'mobile for a couple years... it was a '87 lincoln continental, givenchy edition...

38288190001_large.jpg

38553530003_medium.jpg

they only made a couple thousand of them, and in this tu-tone brown color too, and i ruined it one drunken night... if i ever find another one, i am buying it... this car was amazing...

220130_10150183242904039_645979038_7143904_7448371_o.jpg

ahhhh isnt she a beauty! this is my 2001 vauxhall corsa *cough* 1 litre*cough* pussy wagon. I passed my test on friday and I shall be in service by september once it is taxed and mot'd.

ahhhh isnt she a beauty! this is my 2001 vauxhall corsa *cough* 1 litre*cough* pussy wagon. I passed my test on friday and I shall be in service by september once it is taxed and mot'd.

Looks tidy for a 10 year old car. I've got a 1999 1.2(!!) Corsa that's served me well while I'm at uni (pics if I remember to take some). I love it but I'm a bit bored of it, should be getting something pretty tasty next year.

post-94-0-34981800-1313977819_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-42394900-1313978152_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-67254400-1313978175_thumb.jpg

Your little European pieces of shit, this is my 1970 Dodge Challenger. the car is originally a SE 318 numbers matching, but those are the pussy models of these cars. With a brand new 440 six pak, made completely from high performance parts and a oversized gas line/enlarged fuel pump, should be a decent first car. its alittle rough now but im obviously restoring it

One of the more practical and affordable vehicles I would want is whatever car the Lost and Damned version of the Slamvan was based on. I'm not up on my ancient delivery trucks, so I don't know what model/year it's supposed to be. Lots of dead body space in that thing, without the 'rape van' feel to it.

Slamvan-TLAD-front.jpg

This is actually modeled after a 53-56 Ford F Series Van, just rat rodded. The doors and windshield are from a 1980's F Series Van

Quick Fun Fact: The clover is a 68/69 oldsmobile cutlass, with the name coming from a Chevrolet Nova

But yes, my car does look like a clover

This means a Dodge Challenger looks more like a Oldsmobile Cutlass than the Oldsmobile Cutlass does. :huh:

I liked the San Andreas Clover. It looked bad thanks to the awful two-color paint, but it was fast and not too bad off road.

Quick Fun Fact: The clover is a 68/69 oldsmobile cutlass, with the name coming from a Chevrolet Nova

But yes, my car does look like a clover

This means a Dodge Challenger looks more like a Oldsmobile Cutlass than the Oldsmobile Cutlass does. :huh:

its all a conspiracy dude

Guest Marney1

Last car I had was an '05 Ford Focus Sport 1.6 Ti-VCT 115 PS exactly like the one below except mine was a 5 door.

car_id_1769_1.jpg

Had that for about 3 years and it was a joy to drive. Now I just have a few vans and sometimes borrow my mate's one of these when he's in Spain;

Land-Rover-Disco-4.jpg

Guest Marney1

post-94-0-97681100-1314073544.jpg

Those Focuses look alot different the ones over here

That's the model before the one I had and there's been two or three newer models since. What country are you in?