The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

Why on earth would anybody want ford transit vans in GTAV?

Well I took that assumption because he posted what do you want to see in GTA V he posted he wants to see it in UK.

id like it in the uk, and i would like bmx bikes and skate parks that whoud be good

modify your car like bucket seats spoilers body kits etc and beter cars

maybe coz my dad owns a ford transit and they are good vans.

Is he a self-employed plumber who often swears at traffic?

1st car: 1993 ford ranger---- purple, but I loved it. Last year I sold it and picked up a 1971 el camino. It's got a high winding 327 small block (it originally had a shitty 307), with an ancient swap-meet supercharger. Since the addition of the supercharger, Id say it makes around 500+ HP. The cherry bomb glass packs make it the loudest car at my highschool

Edit:

Dream Car: any Ford thunderbird from 1958-1966. World's greatest boulevard cruiser!

My friends dad has a nice Camaro I think it is a 69 79 something like that it is a shiny green.

My friends dad has a nice Camaro I think it is a 69 79 something like that it is a shiny green.

To me, camaros have lost all originality. It seems like everyone has one, and they're all starting to look the same to me.

To me, camaros have lost all originality. It seems like everyone has one, and they're all starting to look the same to me.

Agreed, same with mustangs. Although, there are a few mustangs I wouldn't mind, such as a '71 mach one, or a '70 Boss 429. But I'm a mopar guy, Those are rare to see, especially E-bodies. Also the most desired muscle car out there. I also picked up a 2000 Ford F-150 XL super cab 4x4. It has the Triton V8 and a 4-speed manual. Fun truck with lots of power.

Agreed, same with mustangs. Although, there are a few mustangs I wouldn't mind, such as a '71 mach one, or a '70 Boss 429. But I'm a mopar guy, Those are rare to see, especially E-bodies. Also the most desired muscle car out there. I also picked up a 2000 Ford F-150 XL super cab 4x4. It has the Triton V8 and a 4-speed manual. Fun truck with lots of power.

My old ranger had a 302 swapped in from a 69 mustang. The guy took it too the crusher. It was wrecked, but salvageable to someone with the right resources. I offered him more than its scrap price, but the dude wouldn't sell for anything.