The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

Installed a carbon fiber front splitter and carbon fiber side skirts. Also have a carbon fiber rear diffuser waiting to go on.

7xa5zTD.jpg

• Like 1

Facebook and Instagram saw first, now it's here too. Behold my newest project, 1981 Chevy Malibu, might look sad but the frame is near perfect (a rarity for GM g-bodies) its got really good bones and i already bought a parts car for the entire running gear.

Image may contain: car, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: car, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

• Like 1
  • Like 1

I'll tell ya what bud, when i get this machine on the road i'll take a lil road trip up to the shwa and we'll go for a rip. Actually we could probably head east and harass Dio too.

Bought some rear shocks and springs from summit racing, just need the hardware to mount the new rear end in and its a roller. 

I am currently setting up my 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor  to make it more off-road worthy. Just bought it a set of mud tires, Bilstein shocks and a  Fabtech suspension lift. Next that I'm planning to buy is a set of body armors and a Snorkel.

Edited by speedracer84

Are engine tuners like Superchips worth installing? Do they really improve the overall performance of a vehicle, particularly its fuel efficiency and horsepower? 

Edited by gtagrl
/merged into cars topic

Hello, I dream to drive some newest Ferrari, maybe one day this dream will come true, but I doubt it, but I would like it to be like that one day or with the newest Audi, I would also like a nice one