The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

First reason I WOULDN'T buy the subaru is because one of the options is all weather...

If weather is any where near what its like here, where you live, Don't buy a foriegn car, The guys don't know how to speak english and they don't know what snow is.

First reason I WOULDN'T buy the subaru is because one of the options is all weather...

If weather is any where near what its like here, where you live, Don't buy a foriegn car, The guys don't know how to speak english and they don't know what snow is.

it snows in japan, you know?

a lot...

Suburu's are rated first driving through snow, which is what i do a lot of.

get it... they are great.

ive actually driven a subaru around a track and the amount of grip in the corners was amazing, even when wet...

I heard your mother bumped into that. :D

yep she certainly did, I now have two scuffs on the rear bumper that I haven't made. first one was already there, tried to cover it, failed, and now the other one is right on the corner on the passenger side with traces of black paint off the mazda still visible

Racing round in Reliant Robin's would be mega fun.

"Luckily, the people in the north of England are Friendly." If that guy in the car couldn't have got their attention, they would have kept walking. Here, they would have flipped the car back over if there wasn't any one in it. Provived the oilers weren't on a play off run

post-94-0-18433900-1322458682.jpg

Apperently, This thing was a write off... Tells you a lot about there quality