The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

It's not the cold. When my car starts in the mornings when it's colder compared to the afternoon where it won't start, that's not the problem.

Edit: I've also been looking at Audi's. I've seen quite a few 2005 A4's that are in great condition, especially on the interior. Any opinions on them?

It's not the cold. When my car starts in the mornings when it's colder compared to the afternoon where it won't start, that's not the problem.

Edit: I've also been looking at Audi's. I've seen quite a few 2005 A4's that are in great condition, especially on the interior. Any opinions on them?

Awesome Cars, expensive to repair, assload to insure.

You wouldn't buy Japanese?  I've had my 1996 Skyline for 15 years and spent less on maintenance than you have in the short time owning your Mustang... they are seriously reliable and cheap to run... 

I don't like Asian cars to be honest. Won't deny they last forever but I'd much rather own domestic or European.

Also it is. http://www.edmunds.com/audi/a4/2005/

Insuring my Mustang is $5k a year, just finished drivers Ed and defensive driving so it's dropping to $3k. Not sure how different an Audi would be. Can't see the chart on mobile but thank you anyway CFO.

So my car was finally fixed today after three weeks. They couldn't find anything until yesterday when it wouldn't start. Biggest issue was the fuel pump which was replaced with a Ford part, the oil filter had a leak so they did a filter change and oil change, and the bottom radiator hose was rubbing on the front stabilizer bar. My uncle owns the shop so looks like I won't be going back to Firestone (they put my new hoses in).

It's good that you take such great care of your car Brian. Mine is kind of disgusting right now, it needs to be cleaned on the outside. In fact, I had a dream that I got my car cleaned, that's how much I think about it lol

• Like 1

It's good that you take such great care of your car Brian. Mine is kind of disgusting right now, it needs to be cleaned on the outside. In fact, I had a dream that I got my car cleaned, that's how much I think about it lol

All the salt and dirt from snow plows putting it down for ice really makes keeping any car here clean impossible  <_<

So, it seems like a dead battery and repetitive jump starts has lead me to have a fucky (i think) alternator, either that or a wife got loose, cause it was working great, then it wasn't. so on my spring to do list, i need: Alternator (maybe) Alignment (not priority) Stereo/CB/Antenna wired, a headlight bulb and....i should probably change the oil, but other then that it's great (Y) 

Anyone else into RC cars/trucks!?

Haven't played with an RC car/truck since fifth grade? I used to have a really awesome ATV with a dude sitting on it. That thing lasted longer than most of what's out there, and was rigerous. I miss it :(

Had an RC boat I never used, and had a short fling with gyro R/C choppers in middle school.

I'd like to assume this is not the right topic for them though as they're only toys.

http://www.igta5.com/forums/topic/4451-hobbies-and-projects/

http://www.igta5.com/forums/topic/3677-figures-collectables/

Passed my driving test on Wednesday and want to get a car as soon as I can (sick and tired of buses!).

Here are a few options I've got (I'm now dead set on getting a Fiesta as you can see!)

Fiesta 1.4 Zetec, 09 reg, 53,000 miles, £4995 (for this car, the cheapest insurance quote is £761)

Fiesta 1.4 Style, 09 reg, 26,274, £5444 (note: this can be moved to the Preston dealership. Cheapest insurance quote is £682)

Fiesta 1.4 Zetec, 11 reg, 41,000 miles, £5495 (cheapest insurance quote is £681)

Just wondering which would be the best to go for/what everyone (well anyone else in the UK) thinks is the best option?